Windows 10: How to remove Active X registry entry after active X has been uninstalled.

Discus and support How to remove Active X registry entry after active X has been uninstalled. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Active X has been uninstalled from my windows 10 X64 laptop but a registry still exists that CCleaner can not delete. After doing some reading up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VickieHogan, Mar 1, 2021.

1. How to remove Active X registry entry after active X has been uninstalled.

Active X has been uninstalled from my windows 10 X64 laptop but a registry still exists that CCleaner can not delete. After doing some reading up on this it appears that uninstalled only deletes the main file and not the registry entries. I believe this is a source of several computer issues and need to delete this registry entry. The path is given I could not locate in the regedit entries. Can anyone provide advice on how to remove this entry. See screenshot below. Thank you! Vickie How to remove Active X registry entry after active X has been uninstalled. b1cfb2cb-325b-4010-9228-b1c5dbe28c22?upload=true.png

:)

VickieHogan, Mar 1, 2021

2. Windows 10 Active X

please help, I am currently preparing for GRE exam. I want to take practice test. for this I need internet explorer with active x controls. I already have internet explorer 11. but active x is not activated. I searched Microsoft webite regarding active
    x control to activate and customize it , still active x is not working.....kindly help some suggestion please.

chandruganapathi, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Fight Simulator X Activation

Hi,

It seems that the game is preventing product activation from being completed and
    some of the components of the game are maybe corrupted.
    Here are two methods on how to troubleshoot activation errors on Flight Simulator X Gold Edition:

Method 1:

Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot an error occurred while attempting to activate the product The problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application.

Method 2:

Registry Disclaimer:

Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection,
    back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Here are steps on how to edit the registry of Flight Simulator X:

1. run regedit (Windowskey +R)

2. Expand the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}.

3. After you find the folder, double-click Upperfilters on the right side.

4. Delete all other values except PartMgr.

5. Close Registry Editor.

6. Start FSX / Accel and you should get the registration wizard.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

How to remove Active X registry entry after active X has been uninstalled.

activation after reinstallation of flight simulator x

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you do not get the activation window after reinstalling Flight Simulator X Gold Edition.

We would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps in resolving the issue:

Method 1:

We can try unchecking the Compatibility mode option then try installing the game and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Navigate to the location where the setup file for Flight Simulator is located.
    2. Right click on the Setup file and select
      Properties.
    3. Click on Compatibility tab and uncheck the box for
      Run in Compatibility mode.
    4. Click on OK.
    5. Now, right click on the Setup file and select
      Run as administrator.

Method 2:

If Method 1 didn’t work, we can try changing the registry and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

Note: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Follow the steps to take backup of registry.

Please refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Solve problems with activation issues for Microsoft games and mapping programs
    and see if that helps.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

How to remove Active X registry entry after active X has been uninstalled.

1. How to remove Active X registry entry after active X has been uninstalled. - Similar Threads - remove Active registry

2. Active X Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active X Error: We have a Web application that can generate Excel file. We trigger creating the Excel in the front-end and the services will take care of the Excel creation in the background.Sometimes, we encountered error related to Active X. And sometimes, we don't.Here are some of 2...
  3. Active X Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active X Error: We have a Web application that can generate Excel file. We trigger creating the Excel in the front-end and the services will take care of the Excel creation in the background.Sometimes, we encountered error related to Active X. And sometimes, we don't.Here are some of 2...
  4. active x

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    active x: Should i allow active x to be used on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-x/2708df35-7630-4ded-b4f9-d3a598d56b24
  5. activate direct x 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activate direct x 12: i have win 10 enterprise build 20185. is shows directx 12 disabled amd ab 7410 apu with amd radeon r5 graphics trying to run game it comes up directx not enough video memory how do i get it enabled...
  6. Active X

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Active X: I am trying to setup a Mydlink system which require downloading Active X, I get a message "This app has been blocked for your protection. An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator. Unknown program". Mydlink tech...
  7. Active X

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Active X: Active X can not create object https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-x/021bcd11-b312-4b3c-b7ab-d94e0d1affc2"
  8. Active X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active X: How can I delete Active X? What value is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-x/8910b5f5-bfe2-4f03-888e-8f5c5abf88c8
  9. activation flight simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation flight simulator X: Hi, After uninstall FSX on one of my PC, and install on another PC, I have that issue: I have the original jacket with product Key for: Flight Sim X Pro Flight Simulator X XP Now, I am restricted by playing 30mn. Could you please give me a hand? kr,...
  10. flight simulator X activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight simulator X activation: My computer crashed and I restored it from a back up image and everything works fine now. However, I reinstalled MS Flight Simulator X Deluxe + Acceleration and I get an activation error code 1-80004005. Can you help with the activation? Thanks Cesar Gaddini...