Windows 10: how to remove admin login from lock screan

Discus and support how to remove admin login from lock screan in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ok so I had my computer worked on by dell a few month and they enabled the admin login and it shows on the lock screen but I cant figure out how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KBlack2595, May 11, 2019.

1. how to remove admin login from lock screan

ok so I had my computer worked on by dell a few month and they enabled the admin login and it shows on the lock screen but I cant figure out how to disable it

btw I this below but its something diffrent

https://www.groovypost.com/news/mozilla-firefox-web-browser-amazon-fire-tv-is-now-available/

:)

KBlack2595, May 11, 2019
  2. LBZ58 Win User

Lock screan display

My lock screan display used to have a new picture every day and it asked me if I like what I see. Now I just get the same picture every day.

LBZ58, May 11, 2019
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, May 11, 2019
  4. how to remove admin login from lock screan

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

how to remove admin login from lock screan [​IMG]

Josey Wales, May 11, 2019
Thema:

how to remove admin login from lock screan

1. how to remove admin login from lock screan - Similar Threads - remove admin login

2. Blue screans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screans: So its few weeks i am getting BSOD for no reason while on dekatop/YT/gaming/sometimes in seconds agter startup and its realy very laggy in games, less fps and freezes, after BSOD PC sometimes shows "repairing drice c". Somebody knows whats the reason it drives me off...
  3. how to remove microsoft login from my lock page and leave the local account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove microsoft login from my lock page and leave the local account login: My windows 10 pro hello lock screen has two sign in's on it, a local account and my Microsoft account, I want to remove the account login and just leave the local account, how do I do this please....
  4. Can't Remove Login Password from Lock Screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Remove Login Password from Lock Screen.: Hi,I recently reset my laptop, and while setting it up, it is asking me to create a PIN. However, I don't want to have any kind of PIN or password on my lock screen. When I initially bought the laptop, there was no PIN on the lock screen. There was simply a sign-in button....
  5. Can't Remove Login Password from Lock Screen.

Can't Remove Login Password from Lock Screen.: Hi,I recently reset my laptop, and while setting it up, it is asking me to create a PIN. However, I don't want to have any kind of PIN or password on my lock screen. When I initially bought the laptop, there was no PIN on the lock screen. There was simply a sign-in button....
  6. Lock screan music player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screan music player: whenever i play any video on my pc or play music using spotify. there is a small player on the lock screen which i want to remove or disable. kindly repective microsoft team help me out with this issue and pls send the solution on this email : *** Email address is removed for...
  7. Lock screan music player

Lock screan music player: whenever i play any video on my pc or play music using spotify. there is a small player on the lock screen which i want to remove or disable. kindly repective microsoft team help me out with this issue and pls send the solution on this email : *** Email address is removed for...
  8. How to remove email from admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove email from admin: Hello,I work in a lab at a university, and I tried to sign into my personal microsoft account on one of the lab computers through excel, so that I could use office. However, now the admin user on the computer uses my personal microsoft account. Thus, anyone can see all my...
  9. How to remove email from admin

How to remove email from admin: Hello,I work in a lab at a university, and I tried to sign into my personal microsoft account on one of the lab computers through excel, so that I could use office. However, now the admin user on the computer uses my personal microsoft account. Thus, anyone can see all my...
  10. How to remove email from admin

in Windows 10 Customization