Windows 10: How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10

Discus and support How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-remove-all-bundled-apps-in-windows-10/ [img] This can be done using the command line tool, PowerShell. To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gary, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10

http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-remove-all-bundled-apps-in-windows-10/

How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Type the following command to remove all Modern apps from the system account:

Code: Get-AppXProvisionedPackage -online | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -online[/quote] This means that all newly created user accounts will come without built-in Modern apps. This also means that new user accounts will be created faster.

Finally, here's a command that will remove Metro apps for all user accounts:

Code: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage[/quote]
    This works, I used the last one and every app except Contact Support, Cortana, Edge,Settings and Windows Feedback were removed.

Please Make a Restore Point and/or Backup your registry before doing this. Caution: Use at your own risk.

There is more about this at the source posted. Be careful.

:)

Gary, Aug 2, 2015

2. Re-installing Windows 10 bundle apps

I deleted all the Windows 10 bundle apps, how can I re-install them

GhalyStefanos, Aug 2, 2015
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    how do I know which apps are safe to delete on Windows 10?

If you are speaking of the 'Apps' in the Start Menu. What you can delete is up to you.

Many of the Apps that MS has bundled with Win10 can only be removed by using a Command Prompt,

and some you are stuck with, eg- Cortana, the Store and a few others.

This article has the required commands for those Apps that can be removed -

How to Uninstall Windows 10’s Built-in Apps (and How to Reinstall Them)

BossDweeb, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Good one Gary ! *Smile

And you can have a nice clean Menu:

How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10 [​IMG]

You can also 'Save' the app shortcuts in case you want to re-instate some or all of them:

Open a Run box and type shell:appsfolder and Enter,
    create shortcuts for whatever you wish from in there, (they will be saved to the desktop), then move them to a folder, preferably in the C: directory, for safe keeping.
    After you run the PowerShell command, the icons in that folder will turn blank but simply clicking on them will re-instate the App and the icon you just clicked on.

Edwin, Aug 2, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    I do thanks Edwin, It even removed the Store*Smile

Gary, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove bundled apps

2. How to remove all microsoft 365 apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove all microsoft 365 apps: How do I completely remove office 365. I have uninstalled the office 365 in programs but I still have word, outlook, excel, etc. and I can still open them and am still logged in. I am having issues with outlook and want to completely remove and reinstall all of office...why...
  3. How to remove all microsoft 365 apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove all microsoft 365 apps: How do I completely remove office 365. I have uninstalled the office 365 in programs but I still have word, outlook, excel, etc. and I can still open them and am still logged in. I am having issues with outlook and want to completely remove and reinstall all of office...why...
  4. How to remove all Pinned Apps and Reset Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove all Pinned Apps and Reset Taskbar in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to remove all the pinned apps and reset the Taskbar of your Windows 10 PC, then instead of doing so manually one-by-one, […] This article How to remove all Pinned Apps and Reset Taskbar in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. How to remove all the useless office apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove all the useless office apps: Hi, I have office subscription account provided from university and in the microsoft site i have an option only to download the whole office packet, but it comes with a lot of useless stuff i dont want in my pc, however i only have the option to delete them all as they all...
  6. Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store

Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store: Howdy, Recently I had something similar but the solution and other ones I searched are not working all... Running the following code in a Windows 10 Enterprose 1803 clean install x64 with: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted = True Inside a Admin PowerShell Window will always...
  7. Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove All Windows 10 Apps But Store: Howdy, Recently I had something similar but the solution and other ones I searched are not working all... Running the following code in a Windows 10 Enterprose 1803 clean install x64 with: Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted = True Inside a Admin PowerShell Window will always...
  8. Remove and Replace all Windows 10 Apps

Remove and Replace all Windows 10 Apps: This works as I have tried it. Just open Windows Power Shell and run it as an Admin then enter one or all of the entries below except the last one: Code: Get-AppxPackage *3dbuilder* | Remove-AppxPackage Get-AppxPackage *windowsalarms* | Remove-AppxPackage...
  9. How do I uninstall bundled apps?

How do I uninstall bundled apps?: OK, so now this is no longer a technical preview and so I want to have full control over my machine. Now, there are lots of "apps" that come with Windows 10 that I do not need and will never use. Therefore, I'd like to uninstall them. I'm talking about things like Xbox,...
  10. Bundled Mobile Apps are a Bright Spot for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Bundled Mobile Apps are a Bright Spot for Windows 10: While one could argue that the Universal Windows Platform is off to a slow start, the quality of the apps that Microsoft bundles with Windows 10, and the speed at which they are improved, are good signs for the future. These apps also offer a healthy counter to my worries...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall kb4508433

2. how to uninstall kb4508433

3. what are all bundles windows 10

4. delete all bundle software from windows 10,
  5. how to delete bundled apps windows 10,
  6. windows 10 remove bundled,
  7. remove bundled softare windows 10,
  8. how to remove all bundles apps in windows 10 2018