Windows 10: How to remove all Pinned Apps and Reset Taskbar in Windows 10

Discus and support How to remove all Pinned Apps and Reset Taskbar in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to remove all the pinned apps and reset the Taskbar of your Windows 10 PC, then instead of doing so manually one-by-one, […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 30, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to remove all Pinned Apps and Reset Taskbar in Windows 10

WinClub, Jun 30, 2020

2. How to pin Google Chrome backk to Taskbar after reset on Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are referring to Google Chrome from Taskbar after reset on your computer.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• How have you performed reset on your computer?
    • Were you able to find Google Chrome in Start menu under All apps?
    • Is this issue confined only with Google Chrome?

Please be informed when you perform Reset on your computer by selecting Keep my files, all the applications and updates installed on your computer will be removed you will have to download reinstall all those.

Step 1: If you are able find the Google Chrome
    in Start menu under All apps, right-click on
    Google Chrome
    , click on More and on Pin to Taskbar.

Step 2: If reset has uninstalled the application, try to download Google Chrome from the below link using Internet Explorer

Google Chrome - Download the Fast, Secure Browser from Google

Later follow Step 1 to pin it to Taskbar

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on this issue.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Query re pinning and unpinning apps to taskbar

Pinning an app to taskbar does not remove it from Start all apps list. It list in Start under letter M as in Microsoft Edge, you should find it there even when it is pinned to taskbar.

4. Brink Win User

Brink, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. How to remove all Pinned Apps and Reset Taskbar in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove Pinned Apps

2. Pin apps to the taskbar can't be removed after pinned and display no icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin apps to the taskbar can't be removed after pinned and display no icon: this was happening to me with Windows 10 I installed Win 11 clean installation and this but still not fixed - After I pin the apps Microsoft Store and mail app I believe this happened only to the app from the store. It doesn't happen with the app installed from the setup file...
  3. Pin apps to the taskbar can't be removed after pinned and display no icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin apps to the taskbar can't be removed after pinned and display no icon: this was happening to me with Windows 10 I installed Win 11 clean installation and this but still not fixed - After I pin the apps Microsoft Store and mail app I believe this happened only to the app from the store. It doesn't happen with the app installed from the setup file...
  4. how do i remove all windows 10 pins?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i remove all windows 10 pins?: when i boot up my computer, it says i need a pin to login. i i want to remove it so i don’t need anything at all. how do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-all-windows-10-pins/ee77f0b4-e93c-438f-987a-28bb4b079b0c
  5. how do i remove all windows 10 pins?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove all windows 10 pins?: when i boot up my computer, it says i need a pin to login. i i want to remove it so i don’t need anything at all. how do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-all-windows-10-pins/ee77f0b4-e93c-438f-987a-28bb4b079b0c
  6. how do i remove all windows 10 pins?

7. How I remove the pinned app from the taskbar when I already remove the app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How I remove the pinned app from the taskbar when I already remove the app.: Hi! I already remove the app but I forgot to unpin the app before I remove it. So after remove, the pinned app icon turns to a white paper icon as the image below and cannot unpin it anyway. [ATTACH] My question is how I do remove this icon out from my taskbar? It's...
  8. How to remove label from the pinned icon/app on the taskbar?

How to remove label from the pinned icon/app on the taskbar?: How to remove label from the pinned icon/app on the taskbar? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-label-from-the-pinned-iconapp-on-the/10ea4444-64ac-4f4c-bc3e-b1ea92c28b99
  9. How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove all bundled apps in Windows 10: http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-remove-all-bundled-apps-in-windows-10/ [img] This can be done using the command line tool, PowerShell. To open PowerShell, open the Start menu (press Win key on the keyboard) and type Powershell. When it comes up in the search...
  10. Reset and Clear Taskbar Pinned Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset and Clear Taskbar Pinned Apps in Windows 10: How to: Reset and Clear Taskbar Pinned Apps in Windows 10 How to Reset and Clear All Pinned Apps on Taskbar in Windows 10 This tutorial will show you how to reset and clear all pinned apps on your taskbar in Windows 10. This can be helpful if "Unpin this program from...