Windows 10: How to remove an account that isn't mine?

Discus and support How to remove an account that isn't mine? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So... my ex used to use my laptop for university from time to time. Her uni provides Office 365 on up to 5 computers. She signed in to her Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RickWyles, Mar 15, 2019.

1. RickWyles Win User

How to remove an account that isn't mine?

So... my ex used to use my laptop for university from time to time. Her uni provides Office 365 on up to 5 computers. She signed in to her Microsoft account and downloaded some of the apps she was using that I wasn't.

Now that we've split Windows keeps notifying me that I need to manage my accounts and sign in to her account. I've deleted Office off of my laptop completely, but the message still comes up.

Her account is listed as a Work or School account, but since I don't have her password, and I'm never going to get it, I can't 'manage' the account.

How can I remove her account from my laptop and stop the notification from coming up?

Thank you in advance

:)

RickWyles, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 15, 2019
  4. How to remove an account that isn't mine?

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

How to remove an account that isn't mine?

1. How to remove an account that isn't mine? - Similar Threads - remove account isn't

2. Microsoft account unknown email added and mine removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account unknown email added and mine removed: As of February 16 my secondary Microsoft account associated with the gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was accessed by presumably a hacker and my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was removed, and in place of it he added his, *** Email...
  3. Microsoft account unknown email added and mine removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account unknown email added and mine removed: As of February 16 my secondary Microsoft account associated with the gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was accessed by presumably a hacker and my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was removed, and in place of it he added his, *** Email...
  4. Microsoft account unknown email added and mine removed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I can't get out of an account that isn't mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get out of an account that isn't mine: My computer files need me to log into my Microsoft account but every time I try, it has the email of my brother's friend and I can't leave that account to input my own email. I tried looking up ways to fix this but I haven't found anything, there's nothing in the setting I've...
  6. I can't get out of an account that isn't mine

I can't get out of an account that isn't mine: My computer files need me to log into my Microsoft account but every time I try, it has the email of my brother's friend and I can't leave that account to input my own email. I tried looking up ways to fix this but I haven't found anything, there's nothing in the setting I've...
  7. Family Accounts not mine

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Accounts not mine: Hello, I recently built a gaming PC and installed windows 10 pro. I went to the family and other users menu in the settings. I noticed two accounts on there that are no way linked to me at all. I am having trouble using google chrome because of the parental settings. One of...
  8. Email account is not Mine

Email account is not Mine: Somehow my daughters gmail inbox is showing when I sign into my gmail account on my computer. How do I have my inbox show and not my daughters in Microsoft 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-account-is-not-mine/01f42c76-c417-4a4c-8daa-10326a852148
  9. account that's not mine

account that's not mine: there is or was 2 accounts on my laptop and they are not my i WANT THEM OFF MY LAPTOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-thats-not-mine/b5ab0a69-60d6-40af-9e31-bc475cfdc204"
  10. Help removing family account thats not mine

Help removing family account thats not mine: Long story short, I have my friends Microsoft account stuck on my PC after trying to play for him in a video game. Any time I try to open chrome, it asks me to "email an adult" and I can't remove the account because my friends account is set as a child account. Is there any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete microsoft account that isnt my account i bought it off some 1