Windows 10: How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?

Discus and support How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I setup a new computer.I was forced to use a Windows ID to setup the computer so I used my work Exchange email.Now the computer is setup, but for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pascal2018, Mar 3, 2024.

1. How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?

I setup a new computer.I was forced to use a Windows ID to setup the computer so I used my work Exchange email.Now the computer is setup, but for some reason the computer is linked to some Azure ID which I have no idea what that is.I do not want my computer to be locked via some Azure ID but just a normal local account where I can login using a username and password.So I created two more local administrator accounts in the settings - ADMIN 1 and ADMIN 2.My idea was to then remove the Azure account and keep logging in via the normal local admin accounts.I could set these two local accounts up.B

:)

Pascal2018, Mar 3, 2024

2. unable to login in windows 10 with 'Azure AD' after updates

Hello,

In my company (IBM),

My problem's unable to login in windows 10 with 'Azure AD' after updates i don't see the email and pin for the user on computer it's seems like remove.

Last 3-4 monthes i looking in google search on this issue and i find how to solved this issue, now i have same issue.

I remember on solved step by step:

1. login with local account (like adminstrator).

2. and than create new local user account (like test)

3. login with new local user (test)

4. click on settings - account - remove the acount 'Azure AD'

5. restart your computer and login with local user account (test)

6. join to 'Azure AD' with detalis for user account

7. and welcome back.

i don't find now in forum and etc...

i apprise you if you help me.

thanks and regards,

Adir B.j

AdirJoseph, Mar 3, 2024
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Mar 3, 2024
  4. How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?

Local user disappeared frin login options after upgrade

Hi Zoee,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I was unable to fix the issue. Here are my steps:

• I've uninstalled the last 3 updates (the ones from september):
      • however, they keep getting reinstalled:

How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login? f528a5b8-45e7-4aef-a9f2-9bf99fd6c850?upload=true.png

• I've added two new users: one from the GUI, the other as you suggested in step 2:
      • They are listed under users;
    • I've also booted in safe mode just to check.
    I still have no way to login other than with the main account. No local users are available at login or when I go to start menu and click on my user.

Please advise

LeandroRibeiroPT, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?

1. How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login? - Similar Threads - remove Azure Login

2. How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove an Azure Login on Windows and replace with Local User Login?: I setup a new computer.I was forced to use a Windows ID to setup the computer so I used my work Exchange email.Now the computer is setup, but for some reason the computer is linked to some Azure ID which I have no idea what that is.I do not want my computer to be locked via...
  3. How to remove the password prompt during login for a local user account with no password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove the password prompt during login for a local user account with no password?: This is on a domain joined workstation. I have an OU that allows me to create a local user without a password. I want the local user to just have the 'sign in' button instead of getting the password prompt since this account doesn't have any password assigned to it. Any help...
  4. How to remove the password prompt during login for a local user account with no password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the password prompt during login for a local user account with no password?: This is on a domain joined workstation. I have an OU that allows me to create a local user without a password. I want the local user to just have the 'sign in' button instead of getting the password prompt since this account doesn't have any password assigned to it. Any help...
  5. How to remove the password prompt during login for a local user account with no password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't login as local user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't login as local user: I have new a Dell Laptop 8 gb, i5, 64-bit x64- based processor. I just reinstalled Windows 10 pro, version 20H2, OS build 19042/865, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 via the Media Creation tool, clean installation. Which went without a hitch. I had to login...
  7. Local User login on Win 10

Local User login on Win 10: Hi I purchased a dell xps15 and set up win10 as a work user. I then proceed to add a local user. I was asked username, password and set up 3 security questions. However I was unable to login as a local user, as the login screen ask for an email address and password. I was...
  8. How to display all logins on lock screen AD Azure and local users

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to display all logins on lock screen AD Azure and local users: Hello! It is necessary to display all users on the user lock screen: connected via Azure AD 1 user And the local user of this computer. 3 users Using Group Policies attached an image, it was possible to configure the display of both the local user and the AD user on the lock...
  9. Login with Local User on Windows Pro

Login with Local User on Windows Pro: Hi, I have just started up a brand new HP Desktop machine with Windows Pro installed. I completed the setup, all ok. I have created a new user for my collegaue to use the PC who will also need to be an administrator. She does not have a microsoft email acount or address...
  10. Local access user login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local access user login: I have several HP home computers that I am setting up local account users for. I have 7 kids so 9 of us in the family. I have created local user accounts with no email(kids). Some of them work and some I get profile service service failed can not load profile. I have...