Windows 10: how to remove annoying side pop-ups that cover what I'm doing?

Discus and support how to remove annoying side pop-ups that cover what I'm doing? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The subject line is the question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CGrondin1, May 16, 2019.

1. CGrondin1 Win User

how to remove annoying side pop-ups that cover what I'm doing?

The subject line is the question

:)

CGrondin1, May 16, 2019
  2. ranjit Win User

annoying pop up

how to remove annoying side pop-ups that cover what I'm doing? [​IMG]

Thank you for the reply, your recommendation "Do not allow any site to show pop-ups" is already checked. I am sure that it is not a browser problem as i am getting same pop up suggesting other software's.

ranjit, May 16, 2019
  3. vivski Win User
    Very annoying pop-up

I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too.

It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so should be in Ease of Access, but I cannot see where the option to kill it resides.

I hope someone can suggest a solution before I throw something at the screen.

vivski, May 16, 2019
  4. ranjit Win User

annoying pop up

i constantly get this pop up every 15-20 minutes. i checked in the installed programs but it is not showing. i tried to stop the service (disable) but it is not showing in list of services. please help me un-install it. I am sure that it is related to O.S as this pop up comes as i use different programs (in the above case it is opera browser)

ranjit, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. how to remove annoying side pop-ups that cover what I'm doing? - Similar Threads - remove annoying side

2. Annoying pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying pop-up: I keep getting an annoying pop-up asking me to activate my Norton license with an activation code. The pop-up is apparently sent by Microsoft Edge.singaporelocalfavourites.com The bigger problem is that the same sender keeps sending me pop-ups asking me to sign on for some...
  3. How to disable annoying pop up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable annoying pop up?: Hi. Every time I want to download something from BBC iPlayer I get this really annoying pop up - [ATTACH] It's only recently started appearing and is still there even when I click to open the app so I then need to click the cancel button. How can I disable it?...
  4. Annoying pop-ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying pop-ups: How can I stop the pop-up that occurs when my curser touches a link in my mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-pop-ups/5b104e5b-ac3e-4218-8c70-8132729a0515
  5. How do I remove pop-ups?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove pop-ups?: How do I remove pop-ups from my desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-pop-ups/c509f15e-b00e-45a1-baf6-0d528d9981c9"
  6. how to stop the annoying pop ups on right side of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop the annoying pop ups on right side of my screen: pop ups from everywhere and tons from google keep annoying me by coming up on right side of screen how to siable them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/howtostoptheannoyingpopupsonrightsideofmyscreen/7f8a3cfb-d637-4425-831d-d59bba9a60c4
  7. annoying pop up

in Browsers and Email
    annoying pop up: [img] i constantly get this pop up every 15-20 minutes. i checked in the installed programs but it is not showing. i tried to stop the service (disable) but it is not showing in list of services. please help me un-install it. I am sure that it is related to O.S as this pop...
  8. Very annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very annoying pop-up: I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too. [img] It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so...
  9. Annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying pop-up: After installing the anniversary update I now get this annoying pop-up, which I am sure I disabled a year ago, but I cannot work out how to get rid of it this time. It must be somewhere in the Ease of Access centre, but I cannot find it. If only MS added some text to the...
  10. What's with the annoying pop-up?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's with the annoying pop-up?: Hey guys, hope someone here can help me out with this minor nuisance. Every time I restart windows 10, about 10 to 15 minutes during use, I get a cmd(command prompt) pop up with the word schtasks.exe and then it automatically closes. This can get rather annoying while gaming...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop annoying pop outs windows

2. how do I get rid of the annoying ad on the right side of my computer while Im doing other things on the computer

3. pop up ad on side of screen

4. stop pop up on lower right side of screen,
  5. popups from right side,
  6. stop popups from side of monitor,
  7. get rid of advertisement on right side of screen,
  8. pop ups on right side of computer screen,
  9. how to get rid of pop ups on the bottom right hand of my screen,
  10. how do I stop pop ups at side of screen,
  11. how to stop the annoying adds from popping up on screen when i am doing something???