Windows 10: How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Discus and support How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section. Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jleyroux, Oct 28, 2019.

1. jleyroux Win User

How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section.

Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions.
    Please check the image below.

Thank you so much in advance!

Greetings!

- - - - -
    Windows 10 / Version 1903

Jean

How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen? [​IMG]

:)

jleyroux, Oct 28, 2019

2. Remove Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen

The lock screen offers suggest/links for additional information about the picture shown on the lock screen. How do I turn these off?

Also recently Windows now displays ADVERTISING about it Microsoft points, this is unwanted, how do I turn this off. it is annoying, unwanted and as far as I can tell I cannot opt out of it.

Guy Gagnon (ggagnon), Oct 28, 2019
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Oct 28, 2019
  4. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

1. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen? - Similar Threads - remove annoying suggestions

2. How to remove annoying block on the corner of the computer screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove annoying block on the corner of the computer screen: If you want to ask where the block is, look at the circle sorry if it looks terrible Edit: the wallpaper has changed because valentines day is around the corner and the color too ;...
  3. Suggested images on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggested images on Lock Screen: I really liked the suggested images of different landscapes that appeared on lock screen. Unfortunately when I answered the question of "do you like this image?" with positive response, the image has remained the same. What I liked about those images were diversity; each time...
  4. Suggested images on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggested images on Lock Screen: I really liked the suggested images of different landscapes that appeared on lock screen. Unfortunately when I answered the question of "do you like this image?" with positive response, the image has remained the same. What I liked about those images were diversity; each time...
  5. Remove Microsoft and all other "Advertising and Suggestions" on Lock screen

Remove Microsoft and all other "Advertising and Suggestions" on Lock screen: Microsoft's advertising on the Lock Screen is preposterous, I don't want that there ! I know how to turn OFF "Windows Spotlight" but that stops the 'surprise' pictures too. But the picture with its documentation is welcome ! !? Did you notice that when you switch to...
  6. Remove Microsoft and all Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen

Remove Microsoft and all Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen: Microsoft's advertising on the Lock Screen is preposterous, I don't want that there ! I know how to stop the ads but that stops the 'surprise' picture too. But the picture with its documentation is welcome ! Please Microsoft stop bullying that in my home !...
  7. How to remove suggestions from lock screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove suggestions from lock screen: Whenever I open up my PC, I always get to see these tips from windows spotlight. Is there any way I could clean up this clutter? submitted by /u/AhmedKuttySpeaking [link] [comments]...
  8. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?: Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section. Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions....
  9. Remove Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen

Remove Advertising and Suggestions on Lock screen: The lock screen offers suggest/links for additional information about the picture shown on the lock screen. How do I turn these off? Also recently Windows now displays ADVERTISING about it Microsoft points, this is unwanted, how do I turn this off. it is annoying,...
  10. lock screen w10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lock screen w10: How can I get the screen to lock after 3 minutes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-w10/d88507e2-f433-4c02-b9fb-154b343bea0b"