Windows 10: How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display

Discus and support How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anybody know how to completely remove or disable this annyoing top bar that comes up when I connect to my tv ? (Not just autohide it) Thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pccpcc, Oct 18, 2018.

1. pccpcc Win User

How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display

Anybody know how to completely remove or disable this annyoing top bar that comes up when I connect to my tv ? (Not just autohide it)

Thanks in advance

How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display [​IMG]

:)

pccpcc, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Oct 18, 2018
  3. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display - Similar Threads - remove annoying top

2. Error when connecting to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when connecting to a wireless display: second monitor laptop gives me that whenever i try to connect. it is in turkish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-connecting-to-a-wireless-display/26845e2a-416e-4093-b8c7-3d4a4e106edf
  3. Error when connecting to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when connecting to a wireless display: second monitor laptop gives me that whenever i try to connect. it is in turkish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-when-connecting-to-a-wireless-display/26845e2a-416e-4093-b8c7-3d4a4e106edf
  4. How to remove the top bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the top bar: I don't know what this bar stands for and how I get this bar displayed on my screen, but it is very annoying and I cannot remove it. It is at the top of my screen and I can only slide it at the top area instead of moving it around the whole screen. Can someone tell me what it...
  5. How to remove the top bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the top bar: I don't know what this bar stands for and how I get this bar displayed on my screen, but it is very annoying and I cannot remove it. It is at the top of my screen and I can only slide it at the top area instead of moving it around the whole screen. Can someone tell me what it...
  6. Any idea how to remove this top bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea how to remove this top bar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unicorn150 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcuyeq/any_idea_how_to_remove_this_top_bar/
  7. Connecting Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Connecting Wireless Display: I connected a wireless display today, which works very well. This is a smart tv with wireless and a pc that has a modern wifi card. But ( there is always a "but"!) there is no sound. The device I have connected to does NOT appear on the list of devices in sound playback. I...
  8. Whenever I connect to a wireless display, this bar remains at the top of my screen....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I connect to a wireless display, this bar remains at the top of my screen....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Honkmaster [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7pilh/whenever_i_connect_to_a_wireless_display_this_bar/
  9. How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display: Anybody know how to completely remove or disable this annyoing top bar that comes up when I connect to my tv ? (Not just autohide it) Thanks in advance [img] 120068
  10. How to unpin Wireless display bar by default

in Windows 10 Support
    How to unpin Wireless display bar by default: I am using the wireless project feature for another laptop and also have a unpin the bar that shows up on the main computer. Is there a way to have this unpinned by default? I know is a new feature so may be limited. Article that explain feature I am talking about. Same for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get rid of couldnt connect your device

2. remove wireless display bar

3. annoying projection bar connected to your device

4. windows wireless display bar,
  5. get rid of connect bar on windows,
  6. show connect bar windows 10s,
  7. how to remove wireless display bar windows 10,
  8. get rid of couldnt connect to your device bar up top,
  9. how to get rid of connected device bar,
  10. how to get rid of wireless display black bar,
  11. HOW TO GET RID OF BLACK PROJECT BAR,