Windows 10: How to remove any trace of the HP printer software on my version 19041

Discus and support How to remove any trace of the HP printer software on my version 19041 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I developed a problem with my HP all in one 8600 printer connection. It is Wi-Fi type connection. It started not to connect a couple of updates ago. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WPaGuy7, Dec 11, 2019.

1. WPaGuy7 Win User

How to remove any trace of the HP printer software on my version 19041

I developed a problem with my HP all in one 8600 printer connection. It is Wi-Fi type connection. It started not to connect a couple of updates ago. I tried deleting all the printer software and nothing I do will get rid of it when I look at printers and scanners. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate help as I have done everything I can think of to get rid of the printer software. HELP??

:)

WPaGuy7, Dec 11, 2019

2. Hp 3520 printer can't remove

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you can uninstall the printer software from your system:

Step 1: Remove the printer from the devices list.

Remove printers and uninstall any Windows print drivers using Windows
    Devices and Printers.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Turn the printer off and on again, and make sure that it is in a ready state.

• Search Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers in the list of results.

• Right-click the printer icon (
      How to remove any trace of the HP printer software on my version 19041 c01514371.gif
      ) for your printer, and then click
      Remove Device. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

• If multiple icons exist for the printer, remove them all.

Step 2: Locating the List of Installed Printer Drivers and removing them.

Follow the steps below:

1. Select Device and Printers
    from Control Panel.

2. Click one time on the printer which you want to uninstall, then click the
    Print Server Properties button in the horizontal blue bar at the top of the window.

3. Click the
    Drivers
    tab at the top of this window.

4. click the old printer driver you want to remove, then click the
    Remove button at the bottom of the window.

5. Click the option to the left of
    Remove driver and driver package, then click the OK button.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 11, 2019
  3. HP Envy 5530 Printer Software won't install

I can't find my USB cord, so I will need to order one. I will try it using a USB connection once I can get my hands on a USB cord.

The man at Staples told me that if I had my printer connected with a wire that it wouldn't work, but his suggestion for uninstalling Avast did not fix my problem, so who knows if he is correct?

ChristineL, Dec 11, 2019
  4. How to remove any trace of the HP printer software on my version 19041

Unable to install HP printer

What is the difference between step 2 and step 3? I know how to "remove device" in the devices and printers section of control panel. But how do I find and uninstall the drivers? The HP Full Feature Software is not installed, though maybe some registry remnants are messing things up?

Thanks everyone! How to remove any trace of the HP printer software on my version 19041 :)

garbanzhell, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

How to remove any trace of the HP printer software on my version 19041

1. How to remove any trace of the HP printer software on my version 19041 - Similar Threads - remove trace printer

2. Removing all traces of OneDrive without losing any files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing all traces of OneDrive without losing any files: Hello,I work in locations where I can't access the internet often, so using OneDrive is practically impossible for me, so I am regularly unable to access files which automatically path themselves through OneDrive.How do I completely remove OneDrive from my computer including...
  3. Removed a device- cannot find any trace of it in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removed a device- cannot find any trace of it in device manager.: I accidentally "removed" my apple airpods from my PC, I meant to disconnect. I cannot find the device anymore. I went to Device Manager, then I downloaded a few third party applications, Ghostbuster and Devmanview, to try to find the airpods. I cannot find anything that...
  4. Unable to install HP Printer software.

Unable to install HP Printer software.: I tried this resolution: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Setup-Software-Drivers/DIFxAPI-dll-missing-HP-4520-Envy/m-p/6349689#M120857 Still getting the following error message call to driverpackageinstalll return error - 536870347 for package c:\program files...
  5. How to remove any trace of the HP printer software on my version 19041

How to remove any trace of the HP printer software on my version 19041: I developed a problem with my HP all in one 8600 printer connection. It is Wi-Fi type connection. It started not to connect a couple of updates ago. I tried deleting all the printer software and nothing I do will get rid of it when I look at printers and scanners. If anyone...
  6. scanning software for my HP printer

scanning software for my HP printer: How do I download scanning software for my HP printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-software-for-my-hp-printer/1e029b2a-8643-42cf-b588-a0b15987e552
  7. Remove HP monitor software

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Remove HP monitor software: I have a new-ish HP monitor which I am happy with: HP 22cwa [Monitor] (21.7"vis, s/n 6CM8172CX3, April 2018) Model # T4Q59AA 1920 x 1080 Can I safely remove the HP software and let Windows handle it? 120642
  8. Remove HP monitor software

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove HP monitor software: I have a new-ish HP monitor which I am happy with: HP 22cwa [Monitor] (21.7"vis, s/n 6CM8172CX3, April 2018) Model # T4Q59AA 1920 x 1080 Can I safely remove the HP software and let Windows handle it? 120642
  9. Remove HP monitor software

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove HP monitor software: I have a new-ish HP monitor which I am happy with: HP 22cwa [Monitor] (21.7"vis, s/n 6CM8172CX3, April 2018) Model # T4Q59AA 1920 x 1080 Can I safely remove the HP software and let Windows handle it? 120632
  10. How Do I Completely Uninstall All Traces of Removed Printers??

How Do I Completely Uninstall All Traces of Removed Printers??: I had a printer software previously installed. Then I installed a different printer of the same company (Epson). I uninstalled one hoping to retain just the other. But when I wanted to use the only printer left on my system it gave me an option to use it or the other printer....