Windows 10: how to remove app from harddrive Windows 10?

Discus and support how to remove app from harddrive Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried the uninstall button but Classic Shell seemed to prevent uninstallation. What to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by barbaradixon2, Oct 30, 2019.

1. how to remove app from harddrive Windows 10?

Tried the uninstall button but Classic Shell seemed to prevent uninstallation. What to do?

:)

barbaradixon2, Oct 30, 2019
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

how to remove app from harddrive Windows 10?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. how to remove app from harddrive Windows 10? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

how to remove app from harddrive Windows 10?

1. how to remove app from harddrive Windows 10? - Similar Threads - remove app harddrive

2. Removing MPSigStub from old Harddrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing MPSigStub from old Harddrive: Recently our main OS hard drive crashed, new hard drive installed, reinstalled windows, now going thru and cleaning up computer. On one of our larger, non bootable, extra, hard drives, it has an Applications file folder that has 5 file folders inside of it, that are at least...
  3. reinstall windows 10 that was deleted from harddrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall windows 10 that was deleted from harddrive: HI I , recently tried to install Chromium OS from USB and accidently deleted windows 10 . At boot up I recieve a message that I need to install an OS. Question is how do i get win 10 back on harddrive...
  4. how to remove an app from windows "open with" window

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove an app from windows "open with" window: I was trying out custom cursors when I opened one of the .ani files with paint to see if I could recolor it, now the file icon for .ani files is the paint icon and I can't see what the cursers look like... is there a way to delete my used app history so it doesn't...
  5. How to remove Bluestacks App completely from Windows 10

How to remove Bluestacks App completely from Windows 10: Community, Help! I just need some a simple straight-forward method to remove at least 1.4Kb of the remaining Bluestacks app from Windows 10. The uninstall method just doesn't work and all other on-line recommendations are incomplete, they don't work and they usually...
  6. How to properly remove built in apps from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to properly remove built in apps from Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/curiousaboutweird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5httn/how_to_properly_remove_built_in_apps_from_windows/
  7. How can I remove App Normandoh from Windows 10?

How can I remove App Normandoh from Windows 10?: I found the App "Normandoh" on my computer and tried the normal App/Uninstall but that does not remove from my machine. I searched online and tried several methods which also did not remove. I found a few sites that stated I could download a program that would help me...
  8. How to remove the Xbox app from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to remove the Xbox app from Windows 10: Last Updated on April 24, 2019For a while now, many people have expressed their dislike for operating systems manufacturers who include apps that are difficult to remove. Before Windows 8, and especially Windows 10, Microsoft wasn’t one of those manufacturers. However, that...
  9. reinstall windows 10 from crashed harddrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall windows 10 from crashed harddrive: My hard drive has crashed How do I access the Windows 10 operating system from the hard drive as a disc was never provided? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-10-from-crashed-harddrive/36ab05a1-a59a-4610-a198-080de98f5069
  10. Remove default Apps from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove default Apps from Windows 10: This will help you get rid of some unwanted apps coming with windows 10: Remove default Apps from Windows 10 See also: Apps - Uninstall in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums 15036

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove app fropm harddrive

2. remove App from Harddrive

3. delete app from harddrive

4. normandoh app,
  5. how to remove app from hard drive,
  6. remove app from hard drive