Windows 10: how to remove App UTorrent. ,Win 32\CandyOpen and Win32\CCleaner fro Win 10, Defender does...

Discus and support how to remove App UTorrent. ,Win 32\CandyOpen and Win32\CCleaner fro Win 10, Defender does... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to remove App UTorrent. ,Win 32\CandyOpen and Win32\CCleaner from Win 10, Vs 2004. Win security scan detects but does not neutralize. Not seen in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by novice2015, Aug 12, 2020.

1. how to remove App UTorrent. ,Win 32\CandyOpen and Win32\CCleaner fro Win 10, Defender does...

How to remove App UTorrent. ,Win 32\CandyOpen and Win32\CCleaner from Win 10, Vs 2004. Win security scan detects but does not neutralize.

Not seen in App and Features or Program and Features

Where to find these in Registry?

Thank you for help

Pl use instructions for a lay person.

:)

novice2015, Aug 12, 2020

2. Win10 version 2004 : PUP removal.

Win10 version 2004 : computer has only C drive as seen in "ThisPc"

i find two PUP installed

1. Win32/CandyOpen (containerfile: E:\mitra2\Downloads\uTorrent.exe) and

2. UTorrent ( file: E:\mitra2\Downloads\BitTorrent.exe)

I am unable to detect them in Registry , Apps and Features.

Defender, Malwarebytes ,CCleaner, Spyhunter And many other unable to neutralize.unable to neutralize

novice2015, Aug 12, 2020
  3. mannyrd Win User
    utorrent crtical error since win 10 update.

Since win 10 anniversary update uTorrent 2.2.1 is reporting critical event errors in reliability monitor (stopped working) , these errors occur after closing utorrent.
    Application Error 1000 in event viewer.

apart from these errors utorrent is working ok please any suggestions.

mannyrd, Aug 12, 2020
  4. AliceZ Win User

how to remove App UTorrent. ,Win 32\CandyOpen and Win32\CCleaner fro Win 10, Defender does...

Win 10 and CCleaner

#1- Since MS first was introduced I have used WinXP, Vista, Win7 and now Win10. All during that time I have also used CCleaner (not the Registry cleaner) and now someone has told me that Win 10 is deleting CCleaner when it is installed on Win 10 computers.
    Is that true? If it is true, I don't know how MS would have the right to delete a program from my computer without my approval.

#2- Also, does Win10 Defender do automatic scans? If so, isn't there any way I can disable the automatic scans and do the scans manually, when I want to do them?

AliceZ, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

how to remove App UTorrent. ,Win 32\CandyOpen and Win32\CCleaner fro Win 10, Defender does...

1. how to remove App UTorrent. ,Win 32\CandyOpen and Win32\CCleaner fro Win 10, Defender does... - Similar Threads - remove App UTorrent

2. win defender

in Windows 10 Customization
    win defender: WIN DEFENDER FOR WIN 10 is continiously releasing signature updates as any other anti virus does, i received 3 to 4 updates in 3 hrs, it impossible to stop my self in the middle of work and check for updates, this kind of security update can not be delayed at any cost so i...
  3. Win 10 defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 defender: How do I make windows security use defender instead of Norton which was pre-installed? When I go to Virus & Threat protection it states Norton Security Ultra not defender. This is a new Acer desktop I just received. Win 10 Home...
  4. WIn 10 Defender

WIn 10 Defender: I have a computerthat was just returned from the shop (not this one) and in the process of installing a new power supply and removing the graphics card. they neglected to reconnect drive D:\ which is behind a panel and is revealed when one removes the thumbscrews holding...
  5. Quality Updates fro Win 10 Version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quality Updates fro Win 10 Version 1903: Hi there, for those that have successfully installed and running the May 2019 Win 10 Version 1903 Update, has anyone have more than these Quality/ Cumulative Updates? 1.Cumulative Update for Win 10 version 1903 for x64-based system ( KB4497935 ) 2. Cumulative Update for...
  6. win defender

win defender: how can I get into quarantine file to allow game to play. yes I have searched through the on line and on pc but can not find then as game I play states that . that might be the cause of why it crashes...
  7. removed apps in resetting win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    removed apps in resetting win 10: Hi I removed apps in resetting win 10 -is there any to reinstall apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/removed-apps-in-resetting-win-10/f73966a4-c1b1-4505-9ce4-ff437fc49c9a
  8. Win defender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win defender: Windows defender says there is a problem with the driver for " Intel(R) trusted execution engine interface" in the "device performance and health" window.Intel driver and support assistant says no problems or updates!! Why is there this anomaly?...
  9. how to remove lock in win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove lock in win 10: i want to remove lock screen to start laptop without password 66240
  10. utorrent crtical error since win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    utorrent crtical error since win 10 update.: Since win 10 anniversary update uTorrent 2.2.1 is reporting critical event errors in reliability monitor (stopped working) , these errors occur after closing utorrent. Application Error 1000 in event viewer. apart from these errors utorrent is working ok please any...