Windows 10: How to remove ATI Wonder 650

Discus and support How to remove ATI Wonder 650 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I plan to remove my ATI Wonder 650 tuner card and replace it with a Hauppauge HVR-1265. I am having difficulty removing the ATI 650. I have a ATI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by homerr, Mar 13, 2020.

1. homerr Win User

How to remove ATI Wonder 650

I plan to remove my ATI Wonder 650 tuner card and replace it with a Hauppauge HVR-1265. I am having difficulty removing the ATI 650. I have a ATI Radeon HD 4600 series video card. I upgraded to win 10 pro from Win 7 Pro ( 10.0.18363 build 18363). Media Center is gone and with the ATI 650, Media Portal crashed and NextVPR could not find the analog tuner.
    Motherboard is Asus Z97-Pro and CPU is i7-4790K.

I removed the card and on restart, had no video at any time. I expected to have some grayed out drivers to remove, but had no video at all. Monitor cable is connected to the PCI-E HD4600. Bios is set to auto for selecting the video card or video from the CPU. I reinstalled the physical ATI 650 and PC booted properly and video is back. So I guess the video signal is generated in the 4600, is sent to the 650, sent back to the 4600, and then to the monitor and I broke that chain.

I am afraid to proceed with perhaps removing the ATI audio driver and the ATI AVstream driver and removing the card because if I again have no video, I can't troubleshoot. Can't even boot into safe mode. blind.

I would appreciate advice on how to proceed safely.

:)

homerr, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Chuckyr Win User

How to make ATI TV Wonder 650. work in Windows 10

My issue is that the ATI Catalyst media center software won't load the capture device so I can use the S video input of the 650 pro TV card. Any suggestions?

Chuckyr, Mar 13, 2020
  3. How to make ATI TV Wonder 650. work in Windows 10

Windows 10 took away more than just my ATI TV Wonder 650, my Virtual Machines are gone too? None of my Windows XP compatibility modes work??

Why didn't you guys say that in the update? What the ****!!

MarkSinister, Mar 13, 2020
  4. How to remove ATI Wonder 650

How to make ATI TV Wonder 650. work in Windows 10

My TV tuner only works with Windows 7 is there any alternatives that will work with windows 10? ATI is no longer making drivers for ATI TV Wonder 650. I would love to upgrade but my Computer since Windows ME has been used to edit video using TV and Non TV
    sources. I really need this feature in order to upgrade.

Tv Tuner on windows 10- Original Title

MarkSinister, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

How to remove ATI Wonder 650

1. How to remove ATI Wonder 650 - Similar Threads - remove ATI Wonder

2. ATI RAdeon drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ATI RAdeon drivers: Dell Studio. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650. When I installed 2004...resolution was terrible, and this driver was no longer available. No updated drivers on their website as they have discontinued support for this driver. Apparently I will have to buy a new computer when...
  3. Geforce GTX 650

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Geforce GTX 650: For some reason the GTX 650 was working for me with windows 10 but as i used a HDMI on my CPU then i put it back in my GTX 650 it stopped working so i put it back in my CPU then looked at my Device manager just to see that there was no more Geforce in Display Adaptors so i...
  4. Lumia 650 stuck on exclamation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 650 stuck on exclamation mark: Everutime I turn on my lumia 650 the phone will display the Microsoft logo and then it will display a exclamation mark symbol and then it will turn off and back on and repeat the Microsoft logo and then the exclamation mark again and then this will repeat over and over....
  5. Lumia 650 black screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 650 black screen.: I have a microsoft lumia 650 and I habe taken it to a repair shop and they replaced the screen in the repair shop and when I went back to get my "repaired" phone he put the phone on charge but the phone didnt come on straightvaway but after waiting a while tye screen came on...
  6. Wondering how to set pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wondering how to set pin: Windows tells me need to update security but cant find how to do above ? many thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondering-how-to-set-pin/d89dac69-0a4c-47f2-b987-90d82c90bf85"
  7. ATI DTV Wonder PCI ATSC card working fine in windows 10 64 bit

ATI DTV Wonder PCI ATSC card working fine in windows 10 64 bit: This old PCI card can work fine in windows 10, even though no driver exists past XP. I saved the driver file I had found worked in win7 on google drive I noticed in win 10, the card could not find any drivers, so I decided to try the files I have working for windows 7. . I...
  8. PIN access on Lumia 650

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN access on Lumia 650: Hello. If I create a pin to control access to my Lumia 650 (Windows 10) will it automatically replace the account password on my other synchronised devices and apps? And if so, is 4 digit PIN safer than a strong password? I should add that the phone doesn't support Windows...
  9. How to make ATI TV Wonder 650 work in Windows 10 is simple

How to make ATI TV Wonder 650 work in Windows 10 is simple: You can install from original CD, open CD select right click Atisetup.exe select Properties select capabilities Windows XP SP3 then Run Install as Administrator, restart and catalyst media center should be in your startup programs. Download Original CD ISO Here...
  10. Wondering re: MS decision to remove explanations of updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wondering re: MS decision to remove explanations of updates: So I have a huge bone to pick with MS's decision to have us just blindly install updates without really knowing what they do without doing some in-depth googling for each one. I came to see the summaries for each update as a given with W7/W8.1, and for any i wanted...