Windows 10: How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10

Discus and support How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to remove the background image from a photo you shot on a trip or wish to superimpose it in some other picture, […] This post How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 15, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 15, 2020

2. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Hi YvetteOlmeda,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Happy New Year!

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. In which format are you saving the file? (Ex: Image, 3D model or 3D project)
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    3. Have you installed all the pending updates on the PC?

Suggest you to run the
    apps troubleshooter
    to fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store and restart the PC to check if that makes any difference.

Article for Reference.

Windows 10 Tip: A guide to the basic tools in
    Paint 3D
    ’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Recent app "Paint 3D" - how to get the job done?

If the troubleshooting steps provided above didn't work to your Windows 10, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Paint 3D. You can follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click the System icon.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the entry named Paint 3D and then click it to see the Uninstall button.
    • Click the Uninstall button and then click Uninstall again when you see the confirmation dialog to completely remove Paint 3D from your Windows 10 installation.

We also suggest that you create a new profile in Windows 10 to verify if this is an issue with your Windows profile, you can follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Jan 15, 2020
  4. How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10

paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10

1. How to remove Background image with Paint 3D in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove Background image

2. Paint 3D image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D image: Hello. I would like to know if it is OK for me to use this Paint 3D image in this sign I made with paint on my website? https://bushgum.com/self-led-games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-image/80e8a557-abf3-4cf5-8093-01021dbba277
  3. PAINT 3D Question - How to remove a small section of a 2D image

PAINT 3D Question - How to remove a small section of a 2D image: Please explain it very simply. I am editing an image with the SNIPPING TOOL - to post to illustrate a request for help with my email programme. I want to replace where email addresses show - for reasons of privacy and remove a small section and replace it with a blank...
  4. how do you crop a 3D image in paint 3D

how do you crop a 3D image in paint 3D: I cannot work out how to crop a 3D image in paint 3D. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-crop-a-3d-image-in-paint-3d/14981f5c-b88b-49f1-8d62-f538ef358aa7
  5. Removing Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Paint 3D: I uninstalled Paint3D with a .bat file with the command “PowerShell -Command "Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.MSPaint* | Remove-AppxPackage"” and it does remove the app but when I right click an image, the shell pops up and “Edit with 3D Paint” is still present. I have...
  6. Image size in Paint 3D

Image size in Paint 3D: Is there a way to see the image size in Paint 3D? Not dimensions, but overall size e.g. 2MB, 800 kb and so on. In Paint, I can see the size on the bottom edge, but I can't find it in Paint 3D. Sometimes I have to resize an image so it's not over a certain size, but I can't do...
  7. paint 3d image sizing

paint 3d image sizing: Hi, I've created 2D artwork that i want to print. When i send the tiff file to my printer the file appears to be very small even though i have set the pixel to the right size. The artwork sits very small in a white box....
  8. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...: So I inserted a logo on 6 images so far in Paint 3D with no problem. Now there is this one image, that won't take that same logo and I don't know why. This image has a "fence image" all across the canvas, so I just eliminated the last part of that "fence" to insert the logo...
  9. Smart Background in Paint 3D is not working

Smart Background in Paint 3D is not working: Hello. When I try to use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....
  10. Remove Paint 3d

Remove Paint 3d: Granted this is only my opinion but who thought everyone would like having MS Paint removed to be replaced by a program meant more for touch screens than for those of us with keyboard/mouse abilities. They could have offered both. I have tried three different reg fixes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove background in paint in windows 10