Windows 10: How to remove banner at the top of my setting?

Discus and support How to remove banner at the top of my setting? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to delete this from Settings app? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Impudent advertising]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arsanukaev, Feb 24, 2021.

1. How to remove banner at the top of my setting?

How to delete this from Settings app?

How to remove banner at the top of my setting? 245e4436-7e7c-49c2-9a34-bd9be616db6e?upload=true.png

[Original Title: Impudent advertising]

:)

Arsanukaev, Feb 24, 2021

2. Edge banner at the top of my page.

How do I remove the Edge banner at the top of my page?It takes up too much room from my Word program.

HowardGiordano, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Volume bar banner

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when you get the Volume bar banner, while playing music/video on Google Chrome.
    To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Do you receive the same popup when you play music/videos on Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you have any extensions enabled in Google Chrome for playing music?
    • Which version of Google Chrome are you using?

However, we suggest you to try this steps and check if you are able to get rid of the banner.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Then click on Systems. Then select
      Notifications & actions from the left pane.
    3. Then under Get notifications from these senders, toggle the switch for
      Audio to disable the Banner and Sound notifications.
    4. Close all the browser and reopen Google Chrome, to play some
      music/videos.
    5. Check if you get the Volume bar banner back.

As an additional information, please refer the
    Change notification settings in Windows 10
    article.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Darshan J Win User

How to remove banner at the top of my setting?

Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

How to remove banner at the top of my setting?

1. How to remove banner at the top of my setting? - Similar Threads - remove banner top

2. Settings Banner is No More

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Banner is No More: Looks like there been another major change to the Settings Banner. Both platforms today: Oddly my second machine, which isn't used much, showed it at first then it disappeared the next time I checked. It's an improvement if you ask me. 182465
  3. how to get back missing Top header banner in Windows 10 settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get back missing Top header banner in Windows 10 settings.: How to re-install the top header banner in Windows 10 setting in Version 21H1 OS Build 190.43.1081? The banner is missing in my pc maybe because of deletion of files associated with it. Is it safe and secure to always sync my Samsung mobile phone with pc via ‘Your phone’ and...
  4. Settings banner

Settings banner: Hi Why hasn’t Microsoft made a disable feature for that header/banner in setting it’s an eyesore to say the least. Surely developer would be aware of this , nearly as similar when edge got pushed to everyone without choice . I use my system in a local profile and keep...
  5. Removing My Feed banner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing My Feed banner: My operating system is Windows 10 home version 1909 and I would like to remove the My Feed banner from Microsoft Edge latest version. Best regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-my-feed-banner/f0c6032b-6cd0-4175-8a53-995a121c625b
  6. Windows 10 Settings - How to get the top banner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Settings - How to get the top banner?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bagofbones80 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i46isf/windows_10_settings_how_to_get_the_top_banner/
  7. Deleting a banner message at top of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a banner message at top of my screen: How do I delete a banner message at the top of my screen, which appears, regardless of whichever app is open? It appears in response to my efforts to connect to another wireless device: "Couldn't connect to your device. Try to reconnect through the action center."...
  8. Settings Home Page Top Banner

Settings Home Page Top Banner: In Insider fast ring releases.... Is there any way to disable the broken ugly banner on the settings home page. Local account displays nothing at all but "Local Account Sign in" Windows Update perpetually displays "Updates in progress" "Rewards" seems like just a way to...
  9. How to remove wireless projection banner

How to remove wireless projection banner: Windows 10, version 1809 introduced a new "Wireless Projection Banner". Can I remove it from the desktop screen? I want to remove it because it pops-up when I touch the tab in the browser. Thank you...
  10. Edge banner at the top of my page.

Edge banner at the top of my page.: How do I remove the Edge banner at the top of my page?It takes up too much room from my Word program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-banner-at-the-top-of-my-page/91e1dda9-50a8-4f79-ada4-3ae8ac2c061b