Windows 10: How to remove blinking shift-alt language list?

Discus and support How to remove blinking shift-alt language list? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After a recent update when I changed keyboard language using shift+alt a small languages list blinks at the right side of the display for half a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/roma49, Mar 19, 2020.

1. /u/roma49 Win User

How to remove blinking shift-alt language list?

After a recent update when I changed keyboard language using shift+alt a small languages list blinks at the right side of the display for half a second, it's very irritating. How to disable it? If I press alt+shift the layout changes without this list.

submitted by /u/roma49
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/roma49, Mar 19, 2020
  2. JamesRay1 Win User

Alt-Shift doesn't change language

I also have a Logitech keyboard and have the same issue. While I have been using Windows 10 for a few weeks, and Windows 7 on the same computer for more than a year previously, the issue only occurred today, when it was stuck in Simplified Chinese, despite
    that being at the bottom of the language list. I have fixed it by removing the language. Alt+Shift doesn't work.

JamesRay1, Mar 19, 2020
  3. ?remove language from language list in language indicator

That is the problem I already did

But the language remained in the list in the photo and still working

So it disappeared everywhere except the list and the alt+shift makes it working

mahamedsamy, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

?remove language from language list in language indicator

Hi Mahamedsamy,

Follow the steps below and check if you are able to remove language.

• Go to Settings > Time & language >
      Region & language.
    • Select a language and click on Remove.
    Do let us know the status. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

1. How to remove blinking shift-alt language list? - Similar Threads - remove blinking shift

2. How to remove unnecessary language form the Windows display language list?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove unnecessary language form the Windows display language list?: Unfortunately, I have chosen English UK language when I set up Windows on my laptop.Now I want to remove this language pack, I set up English US and set it as default and I removed English UK, but English UK still remain in the Window display list and moreover, after each...
  3. How to remove unnecessary language form the Windows display language list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove unnecessary language form the Windows display language list?: Unfortunately, I have chosen English UK language when I set up Windows on my laptop.Now I want to remove this language pack, I set up English US and set it as default and I removed English UK, but English UK still remain in the Window display list and moreover, after each...
  4. ALT+SHIFT to change language doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALT+SHIFT to change language doesn't work: Last week my ALT+SHIFT to change language stopped working.I checked the input method and to change language, and it is still set to ALT+SHIFT.I'm using SteelSeries apex 5 keyboard on windows 11...
  5. ALT+SHIFT to change language doesn't work

ALT+SHIFT to change language doesn't work: Last week my ALT+SHIFT to change language stopped working.I checked the input method and to change language, and it is still set to ALT+SHIFT.I'm using SteelSeries apex 5 keyboard on windows 11...
  6. Problems with Switching Language with Shift+Alt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Switching Language with Shift+Alt: In Settings i have confirmed many times that Shift+Alt is for switch between keyboards for other languages.and I have confirmed many times as well that extra keyboards are added.But from time to time the switch won't work.Instead it shows sth else and the keyboard remains the...
  7. Problems with Switching Language with Shift+Alt

Problems with Switching Language with Shift+Alt: In Settings i have confirmed many times that Shift+Alt is for switch between keyboards for other languages.and I have confirmed many times as well that extra keyboards are added.But from time to time the switch won't work.Instead it shows sth else and the keyboard remains the...
  8. Shift Blinking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shift Blinking: Every time I hit the shift key the Window Screen I am working in blinks black for a few seconds. The is very annoying. How do I get it to stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-blinking/d88f4814-2851-4f49-ae6f-38ba0b690330
  9. Alt+Shift language bar disable problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt+Shift language bar disable problem.: [ATTACH] Hi all. There is an issue after one of the recent updates. While changing the input language (and I do that a lot) the floating bar with available languages poping up in the right part of the screen. As long as I'm switching constantly that bar is flickering with...
  10. How do I disable the Alt+Shift overlay when changing languages?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable the Alt+Shift overlay when changing languages?: I've been using blender, specifically for sculpting, a lot the past two weeks or so and in that program by default middle-click lets you rotate around your pivot point in your scene, but since I'm using a tablet that isn't very convenient so blender let's you enable a setting...