Windows 10: how to remove blue box with arrows?

Discus and support how to remove blue box with arrows? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Geez, after last weeks sudden appearance of the weather icon, this morning I notice all my files icons in explorer have a blue box with 2 right facing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mg8t7gn, May 17, 2021.

1. mg8t7gn Win User

how to remove blue box with arrows?

Geez, after last weeks sudden appearance of the weather icon, this morning I notice all my files icons in explorer have a blue box with 2 right facing arrows. How do I remove these boxes? Win10pro 20H2 ver 19042.985 Thanks Mark

:)

mg8t7gn, May 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Change or Remove Compression Blue Arrows on Icons in Windows 10  

Hello NOKNOT, and welcome to Ten Forums. how to remove blue box with arrows? :)

That's ok. See the blue note box under step 3.

Brink, May 17, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 17, 2021
  4. how to remove blue box with arrows?

How to remove/resize double arrow (blue box) overlay on file icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: Are you using a third party antivirus software?

These icon overlays occur when you have a third party antivirus installed which created a backup, thus showing a checkmark or double arrow (blue box) overlay along with the icon. The icon displayed in the screenshot indicates that the file has been changed
    by its last back.

Therefore, If you do not wish to see these overlays I would suggest you to go to the third party antivirus settings and
    remove/uncheck Backup status indicators.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 17, 2021
Thema:

how to remove blue box with arrows?

1. how to remove blue box with arrows? - Similar Threads - remove blue box

2. remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string": It's called the finalize the string box; it only appears when we are using a different type called the "Input Method Editor" keyboard in any language. It seems like because of IME or something, we can't turn it off. I keep looking for solutions, but nothing actually works...
  3. remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove a small box with green arrow "finalize the string": It's called the finalize the string box; it only appears when we are using a different type called the "Input Method Editor" keyboard in any language. It seems like because of IME or something, we can't turn it off. I keep looking for solutions, but nothing actually works...
  4. How to delete on all files icons the blue box with two facing arrows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete on all files icons the blue box with two facing arrows: Hello! After a Norton back up I got all files in all folders in Explorer tagged on the icon left corner with a blue box and two facing arrows. I want to remove that which is annoying e.g. see icon image:From several forums discussions, both Norton and MS, I understand this is...
  5. How to delete on all files icons the blue box with two facing arrows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete on all files icons the blue box with two facing arrows: Hello! After a Norton back up I got all files in all folders in Explorer tagged on the icon left corner with a blue box and two facing arrows. I want to remove that which is annoying e.g. see icon image:From several forums discussions, both Norton and MS, I understand this is...
  6. Blue arrow compression icon - how to remove

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue arrow compression icon - how to remove: Any way to get rid of this annoying blue arrows?I want to keep compression if it makes my PC more efficient, but not have these show up all the time.Is this possible?Should I keep compression?My SSD HD is 70% fullShould I remove files to gain more speed?Thanks...
  7. Used regedit to remove shortcut arrows, now there's a transparent box in place of it. How...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Used regedit to remove shortcut arrows, now there's a transparent box in place of it. How...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/grapeflavoredsoup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jq6167/used_regedit_to_remove_shortcut_arrows_now_theres/
  8. Used regedit to remove shortcut arrows, now there's a transparent box in place of it. How...

Used regedit to remove shortcut arrows, now there's a transparent box in place of it. How...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/grapeflavoredsoup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jq60qg/used_regedit_to_remove_shortcut_arrows_now_theres/
  9. What is this blue arrow and how to remove it, please help.

What is this blue arrow and how to remove it, please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tejanbs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1ta74/what_is_this_blue_arrow_and_how_to_remove_it/
  10. Blue arrows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue arrows: Hey, The double blue arrows on the right hand corner of all icons (desktop and folders) suddenly appeared. I did not install anything recently. What are they? How do i get rid of them? (I skimmed through previous posts re this issue, didnt find anything useful.)...