Windows 10: How to remove Bluestacks App completely from Windows 10

Discus and support How to remove Bluestacks App completely from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Community, Help! I just need some a simple straight-forward method to remove at least 1.4Kb of the remaining Bluestacks app from Windows 10. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LawrenceMiller21, Oct 10, 2020.

1. How to remove Bluestacks App completely from Windows 10

Community, Help! I just need some a simple straight-forward method to remove at least 1.4Kb of the remaining Bluestacks app from Windows 10. The uninstall method just doesn't work and all other on-line recommendations are incomplete, they don't work and they usually recommend one of their possibly 'suspect removal tools.' Any suggestions please?

:)

LawrenceMiller21, Oct 10, 2020

2. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Bluestack is an Android emulator that lets you use your mobile application from PC. There are many games and apps that are compatible with Windows 10, not all apps can be run on the operating system. So, you can use Bluestacks for Windows 10.

It is one such emulator that allows its users to download games from the play store and play them on Windows 7 or Windows 10. Bluestacks for Windows 10 can be downloaded online for free.

You can check step by step guide here - Bluestacks for Windows 10

Vishu Sachdeva, Oct 10, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    AMD and BlueStacks Collaboration Brings Full Android OS Experience to Windows PC

AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced a new milestone in their collaboration with BlueStacks, a joint solution that brings the complete Google Android OS experience to Microsoft Windows-based tablets, 2-in-1s, notebooks and desktops. Optimizations for the fourth generation AMD APU in BlueStacks provide a complete, Android user interface and extensive support for Android apps for entertainment and productivity.

"Windows and Android are both mature operating systems, each satisfying the needs of millions of users," said Steve Belt, corporate vice president, Product Management, at AMD. "Users whose devices and preferences span the two ecosystems no longer have to face device-specific restrictions on the benefits of one ecosystem or the other because AMD and BlueStacks have created a seamless user experience between the operating systems. Now users have access to all the apps -- games, communications and content consumption -- they love on their Android mobile devices right at their fingertips, while getting important productivity tasks or high-end PC gaming accomplished on their Windows PC."

The new version of BlueStacks running on a Windows PC powered by fourth generation AMD APUs offers:
    • A familiar Android user interface, including settings, configuration and customization controls;
    • The ability to run Android apps within a window or at full-screen resolution leveraging direct access to AMD graphics processing power;
    • Support for hundreds of thousands of Android apps direct from various Android app stores, as well as synchronization between the same apps being run on the user's stand-alone Android devices; and
    • Seamless interoperability through direct file sharing that enables Android apps to access files stored within the Windows file system.
    "We're working with AMD to build the next great PC and AMD's industry-leading hardware allows for a more flexible experience with Android apps on the PC for end-users," said Rosen Sharma, CEO, BlueStacks. "AMD shares our vision of Mobile Plus in providing users with easy access to their favorite Android games, mobile apps and productivity tools from all their devices and moving towards a more open/shared ecosystem."

Unlike traditional "dual-OS" systems, which require the user to disengage from one OS before using another, the AMD and BlueStacks solution runs Android virtually within Windows. AMD APUs are designed to deliver far greater processing power than the smart phones for which Android apps are generally developed, and should provide more than enough performance to support the typical Android app's requirements, providing a very satisfying user experience.

The latest version of BlueStacks allows consumers to sync Android apps from a mobile device to a PC with FoneLink, a cloud-based service that enables an AMD Windows-based PCs to become an extension of Android mobile devices and vice versa. BlueStacks also adds support for AMD virtualization hardware so that multiple operating systems and their applications can run simultaneously on the same computer.

btarunr, Oct 10, 2020
  4. How to remove Bluestacks App completely from Windows 10

bluestack app is not working in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

• What is the system specification of the computer you are using?
    Basic required is:

2 GB RAM

1 GB graphic card

Some versions of Bluestack are also available for 1 GB RAM and lower graphics card however, you may receive error installing it

If your system meets the above requirement, I would suggest you to uninstall Bluestack and restart the computer.

Install back again and check.

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

How to remove Bluestacks App completely from Windows 10

1. How to remove Bluestacks App completely from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove Bluestacks App

2. How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth: Hello, I'm having an extremely bad problem that started some time ago. Well, I used my WiiU Pro Controller via Bluetooth to play, so far no problem. But one day it can no longer connect. Windows is totally bugged with Bluetooth. Removing the device does not remove it, it...
  3. How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth: Hello, I'm having an extremely bad problem that started some time ago. Well, I used my WiiU Pro Controller via Bluetooth to play, so far no problem. But one day it can no longer connect. Windows is totally bugged with Bluetooth. Removing the device does not remove it, it...
  4. How to remove a device completely from Windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant remove bluestacks app after uninstalled bluestacks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant remove bluestacks app after uninstalled bluestacks: So I uninstalled BlueStacks and didn't uninstall the emulated apps beforehand, now I cant delete it because it says "no longer in OneDrive/C:blah blah blah". How do I fix this? submitted by /u/WackyH [link] [comments]...
  6. how to completely remove audio Driver from windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to completely remove audio Driver from windows 10: how to completely uninstall all audio drivers from windows 10 and stop windows 10 from auto install them again till i download the driver i want to install ?...
  7. How to completely remove windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to completely remove windows?: So I have 2 drives, 1 SSD where I have my current windows installed that i use everyday, and 1 HDD where I had windows 10 installed previously. Ive cleaned and organized both drives to fit my uses but there's one thing bothering me, that my old HDD still has windows...
  8. How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10

How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10: Hi guys. I have quite a disturbing issue. I installed MySQL due to learning it, but obviously I was too fast of creating password for the root. Because of this I wasn't able to connect to the server and wansn't able to "redo" it ether. The only way was to uninstall the whole...
  9. How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to completely remove MySQL from windows 10: Hi guys. I have quite a disturbing issue. I installed MySQL due to learning it, but obviously I was too fast of creating password for the root. Because of this I wasn't able to connect to the server and wansn't able to "redo" it ether. The only way was to uninstall the whole...
  10. Windows 10 Apps Completely Removed

Windows 10 Apps Completely Removed: So I had a virus on my computer that I managed to get rid of. However, ever since the virus I have not been able to use any of the windows 10 preinstalled apps (such as photos, windows store, etc.) I am quite good and surfing the web, and I have looked everywhere, but nothing...