Windows 10: How to remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard from Language Bar

Discus and support How to remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard from Language Bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not able to remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard because I didn't see it in the Setting panel. When I remove in full the Bulgarian Language this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Veneta_Vladeva, Jul 29, 2020.

1. How to remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard from Language Bar

I am not able to remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard because I didn't see it in the Setting panel. When I remove in full the Bulgarian Language this keyboard is still there.

How to remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard from Language Bar bb053e52-867e-460c-86f9-226d9fe720cc?upload=true.png

:)

Veneta_Vladeva, Jul 29, 2020

2. Remove language from the keyboard

Hi,

I follow all the steps listed here. However, the "Remove" button is not active

How can I activate the button?

Step 1: System
    Settings window.

1. Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard to open
      Settings
      page.
    2. Click on Time & language from the options and select
      Region & language
      from the left side panel of the window.
    3. Click on the keyboard language you want to remove under Languages and click on
      Remove.
    4. Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

גדיאלוני, Jul 29, 2020
  3. ryloth Win User
    Unable to remove a 'default' language/keyboard layout

Dear dalchina,
    thank you for the reply, but I am probably missing something.
    As you can see from the attached picture, language settings DOES NOT list the keyboard layout I want to remove (ENG INTL). So, how can I remove a layout that is not listed in the Language settings?

Gianluca

How to remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard from Language Bar [​IMG]

ryloth, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

How to remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard from Language Bar

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

How to remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard from Language Bar

1. How to remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard from Language Bar - Similar Threads - remove BosnianCilrilic keyboard

2. How to remove a language from the keyboard switcher without removing the language entirely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a language from the keyboard switcher without removing the language entirely: HI,I have two languages set up on my environment: French and English.My problem is that I only want English keyboard layouts. But I want the French language to remain because I use it for text-to-speech.When I click on the keyboard layout selector, this is what I see:I want...
  3. How to remove a language from the keyboard switcher without removing the language entirely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a language from the keyboard switcher without removing the language entirely: HI,I have two languages set up on my environment: French and English.My problem is that I only want English keyboard layouts. But I want the French language to remain because I use it for text-to-speech.When I click on the keyboard layout selector, this is what I see:I want...
  4. How to remove a language from the keyboard switcher without removing the language entirely

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't remove language from language bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove language from language bar: I have installed windows 11 by upgrading from windows 10.I have only 2 languages on windows 10.After on Windows 11 I have now 4 languages 1 Ukrainian with 2 keyboards, and can't remove second one.And I have 2 English keyboards - US, GBI have added these languages to Language...
  6. Can't remove language from language bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove language from language bar: I have installed windows 11 by upgrading from windows 10.I have only 2 languages on windows 10.After on Windows 11 I have now 4 languages 1 Ukrainian with 2 keyboards, and can't remove second one.And I have 2 English keyboards - US, GBI have added these languages to Language...
  7. How to remove keyboard language from settings

How to remove keyboard language from settings: Hi, During the initial setup of my laptop, I accidentally picked "Afrikaans" as one of my keyboard languages, but hadn't have the opportunity to get back to the setting and remove it. Now that I have set up my laptop, I cannot seem to find an option to remove it! I use...
  8. Removing a language from keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing a language from keyboard: [img] I got my new laptop and accidentally added an English-German keyboard on setup. How do I remove it? Thanks 148964
  9. How to remove a language from the bar

How to remove a language from the bar: Hi everyone! I have actually 3 languages in my keyboard list, near the clock in the bottom-right side of the monitor. I would to remove the italian, since i never use it. How can i do it? into the option menu, i can see only 2: [ATTACH]...
  10. How to remove language from language bar, which is not in the settings

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove language from language bar, which is not in the settings: [img] [img] Please help ! Language is not in the settings, how can i remove it ? 138451