Windows 10: How to remove Candy Crush from Windows 10

Discus and support How to remove Candy Crush from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought a new Carbon X1 Lenovo - Windows 10. Was surprised to see the crapy application Candy Crush installed and that there is now way to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ipelland, Dec 28, 2018.

1. ipelland Win User

How to remove Candy Crush from Windows 10

Just bought a new Carbon X1 Lenovo - Windows 10. Was surprised to see the crapy application Candy Crush installed and that there is now way to remove it. Please tell me how to do it. Considering returning the computer and by a macbook as I feel tricked by Microsoft.

Was able to remove the xbox mains application but seems that there is some packages that can't be removed. Why is that so?

:)

ipelland, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

candy crush app won't respond

Hi James,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your concern about, accessing the Candy Crush app. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you access the Candy Crush app before? If so, when did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you please describe to us what is happening when you open the Candy Crush app? Are you encountering an error message when accessing the app?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10? To determine the build of your Windows 10, follow these steps:
      • Click the Windows logo (Start button).
      • Click the gear icon (Setting).
      • Select System.
      • On the left pane, choose About.
    • Can you still access your other applications?

There may be an issue with the files of the Candy Crush app that is why you're having an issue accessing it. In the meantime, we suggest running theWindows
    Store apps troubleshooter
    to see if the troubleshooter will be able to replace the files of the app.

We await for your response.

Argel Obm, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Doktor J Win User
    How do I remove Candy Crush Saga from Windows 10?

Since Candy Crush Saga is a preinstalled application, you won't find it in the "Programs and Features" control panel to be removed. Instead, you have to use the Windows PowerShell to remove it. Use the following procedure:

1. Click in the search box in your Taskbar and type powershell; select "Windows Powershell" (not "Windows Powershell ISE" if that shows up).
    2. At the prompt, type Get-AppxPackage -Name king.com.CandyCrushSaga and press Enter (TIP: to copy/paste that command, copy as usual, then just right-click in the PowerShell window to paste).
    3. Look for the "PackageFullName" line in the result that comes up; it should be something similar to king.com.CandyCrushSaga_1.540.1.0_x86__khqwnzmzfus32.
    4. Copy the PackageFullName by left-clicking and dragging to highlight it, then right-click in the PowerShell window to copy the selected text.
    5. Type Remove-AppxPackage (include trailing space) and paste the PackageFullName that you copied in step 4, then press Enter.
    6. A teal-colored text dialog should come up showing the removal process, and then uninstall should be complete.
    7. Repeat step 2 to verify that it uninstalled successfully (the command should now return nothing).
    8. Lastly, confirm that Candy Crush Saga is no longer in your Start Menu.
    9. Enjoy a Candy-Crush-Free computer!

Source: Adapted from GHacks.net article on removing core apps from Windows 10

Doktor J, Dec 28, 2018
  4. How to remove Candy Crush from Windows 10

Where is candy crush?

Just downloaded to Windows 10, and was told there is a game called Candy Crush. Can someone give step by step how to access it? Thanks

scottmar98, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

How to remove Candy Crush from Windows 10

1. How to remove Candy Crush from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove Candy Crush

2. candy crush

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    candy crush: hello! my name is mariem elmrabit,i'm student at high school technique, i'm from laayoune city in morocco, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush/5de2b9bc-eb59-46f0-933a-0888cbfb1c53
  3. candy crush

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    candy crush: my e-mail to candy crush is ............................... but when i try to to the candy shop there is a different e-mail address that i do not recognize nor do i have any way to access the candy shop because i do not have the password. please help me i have been trying to...
  4. Removal of Candy Crush Friends, Candy Crush Saga, Spotify and Xbox One Glass

Removal of Candy Crush Friends, Candy Crush Saga, Spotify and Xbox One Glass: I have a new HP ProBook running Windows 10 professional bought as a business laptop. Candy Crush Friends, Candy Crush Saga, Spotify and Xbox One Glass all appear in the Windows start menu, and I do not want them. I have repeatedly tried right clicking each application and...
  5. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find another way but i went to Control Panel and i can't see the game there. What should i do?...
  6. candy crush soda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush soda: my candy crush soda app is all black. its like playing in the dark. can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/candy-crush-soda/c6ecfde0-2644-4050-9b31-9869b8b968e5
  7. candy crush & candy crush soda

candy crush & candy crush soda: Hi, can you tell me why candy crush started crashing last month so it got unplayable & in the 7/10 days candy crush soda has started crashing??...
  8. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: Out of interest, has anybody on this forum ever actually used it? 90652
  9. Candy Crush on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush on Windows 10: Is there any way I can play Candy Crush on Windows 10 without the whole Facebook interaction business? I don't have Facebook and don't want it either. I got to level 60 and now it wants me to ask friends for lives or help or something on Facebook before I can continue....
  10. No Candy Crush Saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Candy Crush Saga: I thought win 10 supposed to have this game. Installed win 10 utilizing the MS media creation tool. 10961

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 remove candy crush

2. how do i remove candy crush

3. how do i remove candy crush from windows 10

4. remove candy crush windows 10,
  5. remove candy crush from windows 10,
  6. how to remove windows 10 candy crush apps,
  7. windows remove candy crush,
  8. remove candy crush friends windows 10,
  9. delete candy crush app,
  10. remove candy crush in windows 10 using power shell,
  11. how to uninstall candy crush,