Windows 10: How to remove / change "Top Apps" in Windows 11

Discus and support How to remove / change "Top Apps" in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Question is simple:How can I remove or change "Top Apps" in Windows 11 Search?I DO NOT like other people to see what application I open most, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anandika Nevada, May 28, 2022.

1. How to remove / change "Top Apps" in Windows 11

My Question is simple:How can I remove or change "Top Apps" in Windows 11 Search?I DO NOT like other people to see what application I open most, and I intend to make the "Tops Apps" clean.I want a straight forward, technical answer, ex: modify which part of registry, remove certain file, edit certain file using a hex-editor / notepad, or even use a 3rd party.

:)

Anandika Nevada, May 28, 2022
Thema:

How to remove / change "Top Apps" in Windows 11

1. How to remove / change "Top Apps" in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - remove change Top

2. How to change taskbar to the top of the screen on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change taskbar to the top of the screen on Windows 11?: On my surface 6 with Win10 I can easily change taskbar to the top location.On my second Surface 8 I can't do it.It's very important for me as I use only virtual built-in keyboard.With keyboard up the access to folders/programmes -as shortcuts is blocked.In case of Win10...
  3. How to change taskbar to the top of the screen on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change taskbar to the top of the screen on Windows 11?: On my surface 6 with Win10 I can easily change taskbar to the top location.On my second Surface 8 I can't do it.It's very important for me as I use only virtual built-in keyboard.With keyboard up the access to folders/programmes -as shortcuts is blocked.In case of Win10...
  4. How to remove the top bar

How to remove the top bar: I don't know what this bar stands for and how I get this bar displayed on my screen, but it is very annoying and I cannot remove it. It is at the top of my screen and I can only slide it at the top area instead of moving it around the whole screen. Can someone tell me what it...
  5. How to remove / change "Top Apps" in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove / change "Top Apps" in Windows 11: My Question is simple:How can I remove or change "Top Apps" in Windows 11 Search?I DO NOT like other people to see what application I open most, and I intend to make the "Tops Apps" clean.I want a straight forward, technical answer, ex: modify which part of registry, remove...
  6. How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?

in Cortana
    How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?: "Top Apps" includes the Calculator app, which I use monthly at best and the sMedio True DVD... app, which I have never used.How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps see below?Thanks!TOMG...
  7. How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?: "Top Apps" includes the Calculator app, which I use monthly at best and the sMedio True DVD... app, which I have never used.How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps see below?Thanks!TOMG...
  8. How do I change the apps listed in Tops Apps?

9. how to remove the top apps section of the search menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to remove the top apps section of the search menu?: I tried right clicking the tiles but theres no option to remove submitted by /u/Several-Wear4223 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kg7n11/how_to_remove_the_top_apps_section_of_the_search/
  10. Cortana - Remove "Top Apps"

in Cortana
    Cortana - Remove "Top Apps": When I click on the Cortana "circle" in the taskbar, it shows a history of my "Top Apps" How do I disable this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-remove-top-apps/ee71ed9a-b8f5-446b-a39a-92adffae9258"