Windows 10: how to remove "click to run application manager"

Discus and support how to remove "click to run application manager" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since installing the latest Windows update, nothing works any more. I get "Click-2-Run configuration failure when I click on icons that previously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bob-M2, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Bob-M2 Win User

how to remove "click to run application manager"

Since installing the latest Windows update, nothing works any more. I get "Click-2-Run configuration failure when I click on icons that

previously were viewed with "Word".

:)

Bob-M2, Mar 6, 2020

2. Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (Fhow to remove "click to run application manager" :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 6, 2020
  4. how to remove "click to run application manager"

Process running but not starting in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to run applications on Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may be due to application conflicts.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the explorer issue.

• Press Alt+ctr+Del from Desktop.

• Select Task Manager.

• Under process tab, locate the apps that are running.

• Right Click on the application and select End Task.

• Please try accessing the application again and check if you are able to run the application.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to run
    the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

how to remove "click to run application manager"

1. how to remove "click to run application manager" - Similar Threads - remove click run

2. How to remove the task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the task manager?: How to remove the task manager?I can see why you vermin keep deleting it. I get it, it's shameful and embarrassing that you can't make a proper task manager, so I remade it for myself. Just wanna know how to remove your trash....
  3. How to remove the task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the task manager?: I can see why you vermin keep deleting it. I get it, it's shameful and embarrassing that you can't make a proper task manager, so I remade it for myself. Just wanna know how to remove your trash....
  4. How to remove the task manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the task manager?: I can see why you vermin keep deleting it. I get it, it's shameful and embarrassing that you can't make a proper task manager, so I remade it for myself. Just wanna know how to remove your trash....
  5. How to Remove Managed by Administrator

How to Remove Managed by Administrator: Dear Admin Good day, please I have to a windows 11 pc which is managed by administrator, this is a personal Pc not official, How do I remove managed by administrator, my pc isn’t joined to the group’s domain....
  6. Unknown Application running in task manager Search 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Application running in task manager Search 5: Hey I have a question on a application running in the background. Its called search and the logo looks like a X inside a red box. Does anyone know if this is malware or something. I cant end it and I cant see its file location, and Windows 11 Microsoft defender doesn't find...
  7. Unknown Application running in task manager Search 5

Unknown Application running in task manager Search 5: Hey I have a question on a application running in the background. Its called search and the logo looks like a X inside a red box. Does anyone know if this is malware or something. I cant end it and I cant see its file location, and Windows 11 Microsoft defender doesn't find...
  8. Running multiple Java versions and managing two applications

Running multiple Java versions and managing two applications: Dear All, I wish to run two applications that run on different java versions in two different browsers on Windows 10. First application uses Java 1.6 and runs on Safari browser whereas second application uses latest Java and runs on Internet explorer. I do not want to use...
  9. How to remove the line in taskbar under running applications?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove the line in taskbar under running applications?: I'd like to remove the line displayed under running apps in the taskbar, this: [img] For everyone who uses non-combined labeled apps this is super annoying, especially on dark theme. There was a long thread here but the solution presented only works for windows build...
  10. All applications only run when clicking "Run as Admin"

All applications only run when clicking "Run as Admin": I got this issue a few days ago, after my dad accidentally shared my entire hard drive. Now, whatever application I run, I have to right click it, and run as an admin, or I get an error or the application doesn't run at all. The thing is, I'm the only admin on my computer....