Windows 10: How to remove clock on lockscreen...

Discus and support How to remove clock on lockscreen... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I really want my Windows 10 pc to look nice and simple, but I can't that because of the clock on the lock screen.So how do I remove it? I have seen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deep windows xp user, Aug 3, 2021.

1. How to remove clock on lockscreen...

I really want my Windows 10 pc to look nice and simple, but I can't that because of the clock on the lock screen.So how do I remove it? I have seen people having this as a problem, like in this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lock-screen-not-displaying-clock-or/1561d4ee-5962-4da0-b629-b861a12f20c8.The clock is in the way of my slideshows, there is even a picture of me in the slideshow, but i can't see myself because of the clock! I don't want to remove the lock screen because then other people in my home can see all the private stuff I have on my computer.

:)

deep windows xp user, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Csquared Win User

24 hour clock on lockscreen

I pretty much have resolved all my niggling little issues with Windows 10.....I however can not seem to get the clock on the lockscreen to show as 24 hour clock. I have it set to 24 hour clock everywhere else but the lockscreen. In fact even in the preview for the lockscreen settings it shows it in 24 hour mode, but in reality when the lockscreen comes up it still shows the time in 12 hour clock. So am I missing something somewhere? If it shows on the preview as 24 hour clock, this leads me to believe that this capability does exist. No? Any input welcome. *Huh

Csquared, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Moving clock on lockscreen

Hi,

I found out that I cannot remove the clock from the lockscreen, but can I at least move it? I would like to have it in my left top corner instead of left bottom.

Matúš Guoth, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Cykadia Win User

How to remove clock on lockscreen...

How to remove windows 10 lock screen clock and date

no we want to remove the clock and date *from* the lockscreen. So we can have the lockscreen without the clock and date

Cykadia, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

How to remove clock on lockscreen...

1. How to remove clock on lockscreen... - Similar Threads - remove clock lockscreen

2. how to remove rainmeter lockscreen really

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove rainmeter lockscreen really: hi, I installed rainmeter lockscreen and I don't access to my computer.. does anyone know how to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-rainmeter-lockscreen-really/dd351b8a-f5ff-4153-b586-8eebb9e1eff7
  3. how to remove rainmeter lockscreen really

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove rainmeter lockscreen really: hi, I installed rainmeter lockscreen and I don't access to my computer.. does anyone know how to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-rainmeter-lockscreen-really/dd351b8a-f5ff-4153-b586-8eebb9e1eff7
  4. Clock on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock on lockscreen: How do I remove the clock from the middle of the lock screen in Windows 11? Thank you.Marcelo had said they don't have this available yet for us??? that was November 2021, it is now 8 months later?...
  5. Clock on lockscreen

Clock on lockscreen: How do I remove the clock from the middle of the lock screen in Windows 11? Thank you.Marcelo had said they don't have this available yet for us??? that was November 2021, it is now 8 months later?...
  6. lockscreen clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lockscreen clock: Hi! I was just setting my wallpapers after the new update a while back and I realised the clock shifted from the bottom right I think I cant remember to the top middle and most of my pictures r not compatible with this format. I was wondering if there is any way to change it?...
  7. lockscreen clock

lockscreen clock: Hi! I was just setting my wallpapers after the new update a while back and I realised the clock shifted from the bottom right I think I cant remember to the top middle and most of my pictures r not compatible with this format. I was wondering if there is any way to change it?...
  8. Clock flashing in lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock flashing in lockscreen: Hi, As the title says, my clock is flashing ( only once though, not 10 times ) when I boot or reboot; not when out of sleep mode. I have Windows 10 1903 version and I did not have that with previous versions of the OS. Is it normal? Do you have it too? or is there a problem...
  9. lockscreen removal

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lockscreen removal: How do I remove or bypass the lock/password feature? It is slow and I just don't need it. I prefer to be able to use my computer immediately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-removal/22a02a87-87d2-4cd1-92b1-8a4a9cbd6a8c
  10. 24 hour clock on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    24 hour clock on lockscreen: I pretty much have resolved all my niggling little issues with Windows 10.....I however can not seem to get the clock on the lockscreen to show as 24 hour clock. I have it set to 24 hour clock everywhere else but the lockscreen. In fact even in the preview for the lockscreen...