Windows 10: How to remove content in the MIDDLE of footage using Windows 10 video editor

Discus and support How to remove content in the MIDDLE of footage using Windows 10 video editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows movie maker was great and so the Lords of Silicon Valley had to take it away from us. When something isn't broken by all means fix it ad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David999K, Jan 17, 2020.

1. David999K Win User

How to remove content in the MIDDLE of footage using Windows 10 video editor

Windows movie maker was great and so the Lords of Silicon Valley had to take it away from us. When something isn't broken by all means fix it ad nauseum till we get nervous breakdowns.

MY QUESTION: I can see how one might use Windows 10 video editor to eliminate the beginning and the end of a video. However, I do not see how one can remove content in the middle. Suppose one has a 20 minute video and one wishes to remove the material between the 15 minute point and the 17 minute point. How is this done

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

David999K, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

3. yahanna Win User
    How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Ok thanks.. hope you can help me on my other thread:
    Strange Device Driver Versions Installed - Windows 10 Forums

yahanna, Jan 17, 2020
  4. bluboybg Win User

BAD VIDEO FOOTAGE

ON DOWNLOADING WINDOWS 10 THE VIDEO FOOTAGE ON MY COMPUTER IS BLURRED AND JUMPING CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE

bluboybg, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

1. How to remove content in the MIDDLE of footage using Windows 10 video editor - Similar Threads - remove content MIDDLE

2. How to remove the Video Editor icon in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the Video Editor icon in Windows 11?: The Video Editor is part of the Legacy Photos app, but its icon is still available, telling us that doesn't exist anymore in the new app. How can we remove or hide it?...
  3. How to remove the Video Editor icon in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the Video Editor icon in Windows 11?: The Video Editor is part of the Legacy Photos app, but its icon is still available, telling us that doesn't exist anymore in the new app. How can we remove or hide it?...
  4. How to Use Windows 10’s Hidden Video Editor?

in Windows 10 News
    How to Use Windows 10’s Hidden Video Editor?: Everyone aspires to create home movies and edit them like a pro. Whether it is your child's prom night or their first drive in their car, everyone loves making home movies. With Windows 10, you now have access to a hidden video editor. You can use this editor to trim your...
  5. How to use the video editor inside Windows 10

How to use the video editor inside Windows 10: In Windows 10 I went to Search and entered Video Editor and it took me to the video editor inside the Photos program that comes installed on Windows 10. I have watched a video tutorial made by Kevin Startvert and I have several questions. I would like to send my questions...
  6. How to Use Built in Video Editor on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Use Built in Video Editor on Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/landohylton [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhe8u3/how_to_use_built_in_video_editor_on_windows_10/
  7. video editing with windows 10 using video editor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    video editing with windows 10 using video editor: I have a video that I want to cut 2 seconds from. I trimmed one side and then the other so I have 2 sections of video. Then I click on finish video. After waiting for the upload to finally happened the trimmed piece is still there. How do I get the 2 new sections together and...
  8. How do I delete content, in the middle of a video, using Video editor

How do I delete content, in the middle of a video, using Video editor: First, I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong forum. I am baffled by the vast array of categories. I recently got a new computer which has windows 10. It does not have good ole' movie maker; it has video editor. I think I know how to delete video from the...
  9. When using Video Editor in Windows 10, how do I delete content in the middle of a video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When using Video Editor in Windows 10, how do I delete content in the middle of a video: I have a question regarding Video Editor in Windows 10. I know how to delete content at the end or the beginning of a video However, I cannot find any information regarding the removal of content in the Middle of a Video. How can I delete content in the middle of a...
  10. How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]I love simple things, and Windows Movie Maker has always been one of my favorite video editing software. I know it’s very basic with just a few features, but then again, it’s free and very simple and easy to use. [...] This post How to use Video Editor app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete footage from the middle of the video