Windows 10: How to remove cortana beep sounds when pressing E, T and F?

Discus and support How to remove cortana beep sounds when pressing E, T and F? in Cortana to solve the problem; Whenever I press the keys E, T and F, I receive beeping sounds. It hurts my ears and its terribly annoying since I always have my headphones on. It... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by EnzoRX_, Mar 12, 2021.

1. EnzoRX_ Win User

How to remove cortana beep sounds when pressing E, T and F?

Whenever I press the keys E, T and F, I receive beeping sounds. It hurts my ears and its terribly annoying since I always have my headphones on. It also beeps during class and I get distracted by it. Please help me fix this problem. I tried searching how to remove it but it only shows "turn off respond to "Hey Cortana" and stuff, but its already turned off.

:)

EnzoRX_, Mar 12, 2021
  2. rocket214 Win User

T-Mobile Shadow - Beep Tone when initiating a call

Please redirect if posted in the wrong forum!

When making a call- wheter from the contact list or direct entry- there is a single beep when the call initiates. I have contacted T-Mobiles customer support and was tolds there was no way they knew of to silence the sound. All of the sound setting in the
    profile are either off or on vibrate- and this is the only sound the phone makes in the current profile.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

rocket214, Mar 12, 2021
  3. babyphae Win User
    F and T key beep Windows 10

okayy so basically my f and t key keep beeping. I don't know what to do to turn it off. I tried going to ease of access and control panel but nothing is seeming to work. please help me with this, it's frustrating.

babyphae, Mar 12, 2021
  4. How to remove cortana beep sounds when pressing E, T and F?

Ctrl+Shift+T Beeping Noise

I have run into an issue with the Control+Shift+T command on my keyboard (the command that bring up previously deleted tabs). Every time I use the command, a beeping sound will happen after I press the T. It is only with this command that the beeping sound
    ever happens. I would like to know how to disable it. I have already checked if Sticky Keys are enabled, and they are not.

Thank You!

HobsonCarion, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

How to remove cortana beep sounds when pressing E, T and F?

1. How to remove cortana beep sounds when pressing E, T and F? - Similar Threads - remove cortana beep

2. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.: Everytime the 'P' key is pressed it beeps and when on file explorer pressing P selects pictures folder. Hardware troubleshooting says nothing needs troubleshooting. The 'P' still inputs just makes an annoying sound while doing so....
  3. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.: Everytime the 'P' key is pressed it beeps and when on file explorer pressing P selects pictures folder. Hardware troubleshooting says nothing needs troubleshooting. The 'P' still inputs just makes an annoying sound while doing so....
  4. My P key makes a beep sound when pressed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. double short beep sound when pressing buttons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    double short beep sound when pressing buttons: sometimes out of my speakers widnows does beep-beep sound. it also sometimes occurs randomly when i just press buttons like space button. than i can press button many times to hear beep sound. its always double beep and nothing special happens on the screen. i have updated...
  6. keyboard beeps when the key "t" is pressed

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard beeps when the key "t" is pressed: For some reason when I press the key "t" it beeps, I've tried restarting my pc that didn't work and turning off filter keys doesn't work either, please help me it's driving me crazy...
  7. Beeping sound when pressing the D on my keyboard

Beeping sound when pressing the D on my keyboard: Sooo i probably pressed a commbination that made it when i press D it makes a beep and does something but i don't know what or how to turn it off. When restarting it fixes it for 5 minutes and then it starts again. I closed every program to see if that helped and that does...
  8. When I click ctrl, shift and f or t I hear a beeping noise

When I click ctrl, shift and f or t I hear a beeping noise: So for whatever reason when I click these buttons I hear a beeping, it doesn't matter if I'm on chrome or a game, I hear beeping sound and it's really annoying. I've looked around to see what could be causing it but I can't find out why it's doing it. I also have all keyboard...
  9. The system will make a Beep or Notification sound when i Press Alt+e Or Alt+W in a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system will make a Beep or Notification sound when i Press Alt+e Or Alt+W in a game.: If i play games i sometimes like Roblox, i use the alt bind sometimes but there's a game where i always use it, when i press Alt+w or Alt+e it will make a sound, i checked sticky notes, nothing there....
  10. Beeping Sound When Repeatedly Pressing Shift

in Windows 10 Support
    Beeping Sound When Repeatedly Pressing Shift: Whenever I press shift multiple times System Sounds makes a really annoying beeping sound. I have already disabled Sticky, Toggle and Filter Keys to try and fix the issue, but it didn't work. Would love some help, has been happening since I updated Windows about a week...