Windows 10: HOW TO REMOVE CORTANA ON TEAMS, DESKTOP AND HER DAILY BRIEFINGS??? MICROSOFT PLEASE STOP...

Discus and support HOW TO REMOVE CORTANA ON TEAMS, DESKTOP AND HER DAILY BRIEFINGS??? MICROSOFT PLEASE STOP... in Cortana to solve the problem; The daily briefings and any email I get from Cortana are a mess. They are annoying and clog up my inbox. I find typos and misspellings in other... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MarkFeinstein2, Aug 24, 2021.

1. HOW TO REMOVE CORTANA ON TEAMS, DESKTOP AND HER DAILY BRIEFINGS??? MICROSOFT PLEASE STOP...

The daily briefings and any email I get from Cortana are a mess. They are annoying and clog up my inbox. I find typos and misspellings in other "Cortana" emails. Cortana in both Teams and my Desktop pop up when I don't want them. She's worthless on desktop. Ever tried the alarm?Why does Microsoft continually force this beast on us when she is universally hated?

:)

MarkFeinstein2, Aug 24, 2021

2. Cortana Daily Briefing

Hello,

I am on a mac, not sure if or how that nay affect things but I use the online version of Microsoft Office 365 (primarily outlook email) for work. We've been getting "Daily Briefings" from Cortana via email, which are very useful as it shows things like "2
    days ago you said: I will take care of this and get back to you" -- allowing me to click "done" or "add to To Do List".

My boss asked me if Cortana can be modified to locate or recognize keywords for this daily briefing. Example, we set up her keywords for "quote" or "pricing" and then in her daily email briefings it would show "2 days ago: XX emailed you asking for a XX
    quote" thus allowing him to a) mark "done" or b) mark "add to my to do list".

So far nobody via support had been able to answer me and has only directed me to set rules for our emails recognizing key words and having them auto filtered to a specific inbox folder.

Any feedback would be really appreciated!

Brandi Duncan, Aug 24, 2021
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Flanrick Win User

HOW TO REMOVE CORTANA ON TEAMS, DESKTOP AND HER DAILY BRIEFINGS??? MICROSOFT PLEASE STOP...

Home Screen: NOW Daily Briefing

I have a new Samsung Focus. The NOW Daily Briefing ap on Home Screen contains weather, news, and stocks. Price changes on 2 of my 4 "favorite stocks" always increase cent gains by a factor of 10. Example: a .02 gain in reality displays as .20. If you access
    the 1d chart, the overall price is correct but charts the incorrect gain. The other two stocks are always correct. I borrowed a friend's Focus and put in my favorite stocks with the same results. AT&T says this is a Microsoft issue. Any suggestions?

Flanrick, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

HOW TO REMOVE CORTANA ON TEAMS, DESKTOP AND HER DAILY BRIEFINGS??? MICROSOFT PLEASE STOP...

1. HOW TO REMOVE CORTANA ON TEAMS, DESKTOP AND HER DAILY BRIEFINGS??? MICROSOFT PLEASE STOP... - Similar Threads - REMOVE CORTANA TEAMS

2. Daily briefing cortana need an explanation ,clarification

in Cortana
    Daily briefing cortana need an explanation ,clarification: Hi Support,All the users are getting individuall email about daily briefing of cortana email. I don't know how it is automatically got enabled and sending email to users.How to disable it so that it should not send email to user.Awaiting for your reply at the...
  3. Cortana Briefings

in Cortana
    Cortana Briefings: Hello, I have an end user that received a Cortana briefing that involved a task from a supervisor. The original email never reached the users inbox, they are only able to access the email from the Cortana brief. Is this a setting that can be disabled or something that is...
  4. No Microsoft Team desktop hiding?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Microsoft Team desktop hiding?: I have teams installed, but there is no way to create a desktop vault. It only appears in the taskbar. How can I create a shortcut for teams Keine Microsoft Teams Desktopvercknüfung?
  5. Please make Cortana stop!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please make Cortana stop!: Hi everyone, I have tried, Spydish, Debotnet, O&O Shutup10 and a random Uninstall Cortana.cmd. to stop/delete Cortana. I also disable it in Task Manager. Each time I reboot, the bloody thing is back using 21% of my CPU. I have the latest 10 update as of 21.07.2020 Is there a...
  6. Please make Cortana stop!

in Windows 10 Support
    Please make Cortana stop!: Hi everyone, I have tried, Spydish, Debotnet, O&O Shutup10 and a random Uninstall Cortana.cmd. to stop/delete Cortana. I also disable it in Task Manager. Each time I reboot, the bloody thing is back using 21% of my CPU. I have the latest 10 update as of 21.07.2020 Is there a...
  7. How to remove Cortana?

in Cortana
    How to remove Cortana?: Is there a safe procedure to remove Cortana from my computer? According to my perception, Cortana is a kind of spy software preinstalled in my computer. I could be wrong, but I would prefer to remove it than live with it....
  8. Microsoft Teams Desktop Shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams Desktop Shortcut: How do you stop Microsoft Teams from creating a desktop shortcut for every user? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams-desktop-shortcut/c895b940-b571-4c54-9fa3-7988b6b9c051
  9. Cortana: Has Microsoft given up on her?

in Cortana
    Cortana: Has Microsoft given up on her?: Since the introduction of Cortana with Windows 10 in 2014, Cortana has steadily become increasingly unstable and Microsoft has become less and less concerned with all of the users who are begging for help to get her working again, or in creating some kind of an update or...
  10. How to stop daily security definition daily downloads?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop daily security definition daily downloads?: Never had an problem with windows security daily definition until I installed 1809. I still don't as long as they're space out. It when more then one is being applied when computer is turn on that problems occur. Paid the extortion fee of $99 for Windows 10 Pro and set...