Windows 10: How to Remove Date/Time from Welcome Screen Win 11

Discus and support How to Remove Date/Time from Welcome Screen Win 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, is there a way to remove the date & time from the welcome screen in win 11? I liked just seeing welcome & my screen name when I had win 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bolla67, Jan 25, 2022.

1. bolla67 Win User

How to Remove Date/Time from Welcome Screen Win 11

Hi, is there a way to remove the date & time from the welcome screen in win 11? I liked just seeing welcome & my screen name when I had win 10.

:)

bolla67, Jan 25, 2022

2. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 25, 2022
  4. How to Remove Date/Time from Welcome Screen Win 11

Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

How to Remove Date/Time from Welcome Screen Win 11

1. How to Remove Date/Time from Welcome Screen Win 11 - Similar Threads - Remove Date Welcome

2. Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?: Hi all -Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?Not the Lock Screen, but the Welcome login Screen.I disabled my lock screen using Group Policy but would like the time and date if possible.Thanks!...
  3. Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?: Hi all -Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10?Not the Lock Screen, but the Welcome login Screen.I disabled my lock screen using Group Policy but would like the time and date if possible.Thanks!...
  4. How to Remove Date/Time from Timeout/Lock/Welcome Screen Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Date/Time from Timeout/Lock/Welcome Screen Win 11: Hi, is there a way to remove the date & time from the timeout-lock/welcome screen in win 11? I liked just seeing welcome & my screen name when I had win 10....
  5. How to Remove Date/Time from Timeout/Lock/Welcome Screen Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove Date/Time from Timeout/Lock/Welcome Screen Win 11: Hi, is there a way to remove the date & time from the timeout-lock/welcome screen in win 11? I liked just seeing welcome & my screen name when I had win 10....
  6. How to Remove Date/Time from Welcome Screen Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Date/Time from Welcome Screen Win 11: Hi, is there a way to remove the date & time from the welcome screen in win 11? I liked just seeing welcome & my screen name when I had win 10....
  7. remove date from date and time on the taskbar

remove date from date and time on the taskbar: How can I remove the date "Wednesday" please [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-date-from-date-and-time-on-the-taskbar/a9037be2-2627-469e-a4a7-a9c7d552dcf3
  8. Remove "Welcome" screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove "Welcome" screen?: So I have this problem after a fresh install where instead of booting directly to the desktop like my other computer used to do, now when I press the power button it displays this screen where it says "Welcome" and then boots onto the desktop. Is there anyway to remove this?...
  9. Remove welcome screen from autologon

Remove welcome screen from autologon: Hi! I need remove or skip welcome screen. I set up autologon, but i still see welcome screen. i want see my Desktop After windows boot. Is this possible?...
  10. Is it possible to display the time and date in the Welcome Screen?

Is it possible to display the time and date in the Welcome Screen?: Hi all - Is it possible to display the date and time on the Welcome Screen in W10? Not the Lock Screen, but the Welcome (login) Screen. I disabled my lock screen using Group Policy but would like the time (and date if possible.) Thanks! *Confused 114147