Windows 10: how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing

Discus and support how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/user_1312_, Sep 25, 2020.

1. how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing

/u/user_1312_, Sep 25, 2020

2. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hi!

Welcome to TenForums!

In the settings, it is called Personalization>Lock Screen and then you would turn this setting off:

how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 25, 2020
  4. jleyroux Win User

how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing

How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Thank you @Bree @EyeInTheSky @bro67 for your support!

I can confirm that the "Fun facts, tips and trick" setting only appears if I select "Picture" on the Background setting. See image below, notice that the tips setting is turned off:

My current settings are this ones: See the image below. That is what I see when selecting Windows Spotlight... I can't seem to find any option to turn off the suggestions...

And hey, no problem, @EyeInTheSky ! how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing :)

jleyroux, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing

1. how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing - Similar Threads - remove disable turn

2. how to remove/turn off the absolutely piece of annoying **** that is the MS news widget?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove/turn off the absolutely piece of annoying **** that is the MS news widget?: no matter how many times, I turn widgets off, or click and do any of the prescribed solutions listed online.It will not go away!!I can block the same site over and over on the widget, and it just comes back again after a few days.and it constantly pops up any time I as much...
  3. how to remove/turn off the absolutely piece of annoying **** that is the MS news widget?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove/turn off the absolutely piece of annoying **** that is the MS news widget?: no matter how many times, I turn widgets off, or click and do any of the prescribed solutions listed online.It will not go away!!I can block the same site over and over on the widget, and it just comes back again after a few days.and it constantly pops up any time I as much...
  4. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  5. How to turn off the annoying notification?

How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  6. The most annoying thing

The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  7. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  8. Disable annoying things in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable annoying things in Windows 11: So I recently installed Windows 11 on my Lenovo Thinkpad T580, and so far it's good.However, there are some annoying things that really bug me.How can I enable scrolling with two fingers? It's enabled in Settings, but double scrolling doesn't work.I have to double-click...
  9. Disable annoying things in Windows 11

Disable annoying things in Windows 11: So I recently installed Windows 11 on my Lenovo Thinkpad T580, and so far it's good.However, there are some annoying things that really bug me.How can I enable scrolling with two fingers? It's enabled in Settings, but double scrolling doesn't work.I have to double-click...
  10. How To Disable & Turn Off Cortana

How To Disable & Turn Off Cortana: Hello, so I use an alternate interface for my Start Button and don't have Search on my TaskBar; I use the app called Classic Shell. Its search option doesn't use Cortana and I like it more because of how simple and quick it is. So I attempted to disable Cortana this...