Windows 10: how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing

Discus and support how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/user_1312_, Sep 25, 2020.

1. how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing

/u/user_1312_, Sep 25, 2020

2. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hi!

Welcome to TenForums!

In the settings, it is called Personalization>Lock Screen and then you would turn this setting off:

how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 25, 2020
  4. jleyroux Win User

how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing

How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Thank you @Bree @EyeInTheSky @bro67 for your support!

I can confirm that the "Fun facts, tips and trick" setting only appears if I select "Picture" on the Background setting. See image below, notice that the tips setting is turned off:

My current settings are this ones: See the image below. That is what I see when selecting Windows Spotlight... I can't seem to find any option to turn off the suggestions...

And hey, no problem, @EyeInTheSky ! how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing :)

jleyroux, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing

1. how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing - Similar Threads - remove disable turn

2. Annoying Mobile Hotspot bug makes it turn off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying Mobile Hotspot bug makes it turn off: Hi, I use a lot the Mobile Hotspot function in my desktop, but there's a really annoying bug that makes it turn off after a few minutes ONLY the first time you turn it on in a session. This has nothing to do with power saving settings or auto turn off, or my specific PC,...
  3. How do I turn off this annoying Bluetooth sound effect?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn off this annoying Bluetooth sound effect?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/googleback [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ir1n0w/how_do_i_turn_off_this_annoying_bluetooth_sound/
  4. Scheduler.exe Annoying when turning off the pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scheduler.exe Annoying when turning off the pc: Hello, I am experiencing a series of errors in Windows 10 this particular error appears when I press the shutdown or restart button, it lasts for a defined time of 5 seconds and then a window appears saying "scheduler.exe is ending a program" and it takes around 10 seconds to...
  5. Does anyone know how to turn this thing off??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to turn this thing off??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BreadCrustador [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hmht79/does_anyone_know_how_to_turn_this_thing_off/
  6. How to disable/turn off Microsoft Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable/turn off Microsoft Defender: Hello users, would like to know if it's possible to totally disable Microsoft Defender (formerly Windows Defender). I don't want any engine scanning my files in the background as soon as I try to read some file and deleting them without further notice. W10 1909. 154302
  7. How to disable annoying pop up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable annoying pop up?: Hi. Every time I want to download something from BBC iPlayer I get this really annoying pop up - [ATTACH] It's only recently started appearing and is still there even when I click to open the app so I then need to click the cancel button. How can I disable it?...
  8. how to turn it off

how to turn it off: I asked one question. Years ago. I still get the same emails with the same answer over and over. How do I stop this question? How did I get it started in the first place? I had to make a new password at the bank today, not with Microsoft! Yet I get home to find email...
  9. How to DISABLE (not just turn off) sleep mode

How to DISABLE (not just turn off) sleep mode: To make it clear I want the pc to be incapable of sleep mode even if it is selected in the power settings. IE sleep after x minutes is selected the PC should still NOT go into sleep mode. Even if a command is issued to go into sleep mode it should return an error....
  10. How To Disable & Turn Off Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Disable & Turn Off Cortana: Hello, so I use an alternate interface for my Start Button and don't have Search on my TaskBar; I use the app called Classic Shell. Its search option doesn't use Cortana and I like it more because of how simple and quick it is. So I attempted to disable Cortana this...