Windows 10: How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane

Discus and support How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When you install Dropbox on your Windows computer, an icon gets installed in the Navigation Pane of File Explorer automatically. If you want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 21, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane

WinClub, May 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, May 21, 2020
  3. Johan Win User
    Johan, May 21, 2020
  4. EDP
    EDP Win User

remove DropBox from navigation pane

Would it be possible to incorporate this fix in the tutorial? First, because this (should) work and second, because the tutorial should work but doesn't at the moment.

Another method would be to deny the user (or group or whatever, at least Dropbox) permissions to edit the corresponding registry keys. The keys would then in theory remain unaltered.

More info here: How does one remove the Dropbox link from the Navigation Pane om Windows 10? Dropbox Community

Thema:

1. How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane - Similar Threads - remove Dropbox File

2. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  3. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  4. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Removing icons from File Explorer navigation pane

Removing icons from File Explorer navigation pane: Hi. I have some items in the navigation pane of Win10 file explorer that I can't seem to get rid of. They point to nothing. When I right click them I have no option to delete. Here is a screen shot of what happens when I try to open one. Can anyone help me get rid of...
  6. How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane?

How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane?: Uninstalled iCloud from my windows pc and now i get these 3 entries and when i click it says this. How do i get rid of them? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-entries-from-file-explorer/131f6385-4aac-48e7-9211-64ba00cb07b3
  7. remove DropBox from navigation pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove DropBox from navigation pane: hello Mr Shawn Brink *Smile i tried to PM you, but the system didn't let me, since this is my first post :P following the text from the PM: " I just did read (and do) your instructions about removing OneDrive from the left explorer-pane. (and the quick-access pane)...
  8. How to remove OneDrive from navigation pane of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove OneDrive from navigation pane of File Explorer: Thanks Brink Another (similar) question in case you know the answer or have time to have a look at it. I moved my OneDrive folder to my E:\ drive on Surface Pro. A OneDrive icon has now appeared at the top of my FE navigation pane, which I would like to remove or hide. I...
  9. Add or Remove Dropbox from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Dropbox from Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Dropbox from Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Dropbox in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 Dropbox is a file hosting service operated by American company Dropbox, Inc. that offers cloud storage, file synchronization,...
  10. Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer: Is there a way to remove the Documents node from File Explorer's Navigation Pane? [img] 108947