Windows 10: How to remove Duplicate C drive under This PC?

Discus and support How to remove Duplicate C drive under This PC? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It all started yesterday, whenever i try to put my laptop on sleep mode it enters blue screen, surfing the internet for this solution i did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SUNIL POUDEL1, Feb 29, 2024.

1. How to remove Duplicate C drive under This PC?

It all started yesterday, whenever i try to put my laptop on sleep mode it enters blue screen, surfing the internet for this solution i did below:following those steps, i was signout of my pc and it said change your pin but due to error i had to reset my pc.Now, Under This PC, in place of Downloads folder im looking at C:\ drive with exact Windows C: folders and that duplicate folder has Download folder Icon, im left with two annoying problems. [it shows error posting ss of problem]

:)

SUNIL POUDEL1, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

How to remove Duplicate C drive under This PC?

1. How to remove Duplicate C drive under This PC? - Similar Threads - remove Duplicate drive

2. How to remove Duplicate C drive under This PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Duplicate C drive under This PC?: It all started yesterday, whenever i try to put my laptop on sleep mode it enters blue screen, surfing the internet for this solution i did below:following those steps, i was signout of my pc and it said change your pin but due to error i had to reset my pc.Now, Under This...
  3. How to remove Duplicate C drive under This PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Duplicate C drive under This PC?: It all started yesterday, whenever i try to put my laptop on sleep mode it enters blue screen, surfing the internet for this solution i did below:following those steps, i was signout of my pc and it said change your pin but due to error i had to reset my pc.Now, Under This...
  4. How to remove duplicated Desktop, AppData and just User folders under C disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove duplicated Desktop, AppData and just User folders under C disk?: Hello Community, Please help me to resolve an issue, Under my User folder on C disk, I have the Default folder and ПК PC folder. PC folder was created when I installed Onedrive. So, all files and more are duplicated in this PC folder and taking up space, like Desktop, and...
  5. How to remove duplicated Desktop, AppData and just User folders under C disk?

How to remove duplicated Desktop, AppData and just User folders under C disk?: Hello Community, Please help me to resolve an issue, Under my User folder on C disk, I have the Default folder and ПК PC folder. PC folder was created when I installed Onedrive. So, all files and more are duplicated in this PC folder and taking up space, like Desktop, and...
  6. Local Hard Drive Duplicated Under This PC, Want To Remove

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local Hard Drive Duplicated Under This PC, Want To Remove: I have been looking at this for a long time with no solution in sight. I have tried to check registry edits but the answers available only provide a solution for duplicate USB drives with one of two being outside of "This PC." I don't know where this came from, I don't know...
  7. Local Hard Drive Duplicated Under This PC, Want To Remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Hard Drive Duplicated Under This PC, Want To Remove: I have been looking at this for a long time with no solution in sight. I have tried to check registry edits but the answers available only provide a solution for duplicate USB drives with one of two being outside of "This PC." I don't know where this came from, I don't know...
  8. Local Hard Drive Duplicated Under This PC, Want To Remove

9. How to remove blank duplicate icons under this pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove blank duplicate icons under this pc?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/make43 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijzwmu/how_to_remove_blank_duplicate_icons_under_this_pc/
  10. Remove duplicate links under This PC in navigation pane

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove duplicate links under This PC in navigation pane: I'd like to know if it's at all possible to remove links from quick access that are duplicated under This PC once you access them from quick access. [img] In this scenario I opened documents in quick access and it duplicated itself under This PC. This will happen with...