Windows 10: How to remove Duplicate Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser

Discus and support How to remove Duplicate Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This tutorial will show you how to delete duplicate Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser. […] This article How to remove Duplicate Favorites in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 19, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to remove Duplicate Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser

WinClub, Sep 19, 2020
  2. KomouPoji Win User

removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Removing favorite from the drop down list on Windows 10 Edge

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to remove the
    favorites from the drop down list.

• Open Edge browser.
    • Right top corner click on hub option.
    • Click on Favorites bar.
    • Right click and remove the favorites.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 19, 2020
  4. How to remove Duplicate Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser

Microsoft Edge Favorites

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Can you clarify what you meant by reinstalling favorites in Microsoft Edge?
    • What are the steps you have done to resolve this?
    You can import favorites you've saved from a different web browser to Microsoft Edge. You might want to consider importing these and check if the same thing happens. Click this
    link for the steps.

Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

How to remove Duplicate Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser

1. How to remove Duplicate Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser - Similar Threads - remove Duplicate Favorites

2. How to duplicate a Tab in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to duplicate a Tab in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Tabs are used as navigation that allows you to move from one webpage to another whenever you are internet browsing; users can also duplicate an already open tab. In Microsoft Edge, users can duplicate a tab instead of copying the URL of the page and placing it in a...
  3. How to manage Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to manage Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser: Having a place where you can save websites and links that are frequently visited by you is a feature present across browsers running on all Operating Systems. This functionality may be named differently but works in a similar capacity most of the time; you find a link to be...
  4. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  5. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  6. Favorites deleted from edge browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Favorites deleted from edge browser: HI, I updated windows 10 to the latest release and my favorites were deleted from edge.Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-deleted-from-edge-browser/5e10b64b-b8eb-4b55-b14d-383405f1e42c"
  7. How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium: How to: How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium How to Import Favorites and Browser Data into Microsoft Edge Chromium Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create...
  8. How to export favorites from Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to export favorites from Edge browser: After the "November update" to Windows 10, the Edge browser no longer uses a folder structure to store favorites. Instead, it now uses an Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) database. So, that means you can no longer just do a copy-n-paste in an attempt to export your favorites....
  9. Managing favorites in edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Managing favorites in edge browser?: How do I manage my favorites in the new Edge browser? I accidently moved a favorites folder into another favorites folder & I don't know how to get the folder out of the other folder? Thanks 12466
  10. How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser: So I decided to give Edge another try, and seeing that I am still unable to directly import my favorites from Firefox I went around it by exporting them to a HTML file, importing them into IE and then into Edge. Well only half of them ended up appearing in edge and I now...