Windows 10: how to remove duplicate files and photos from one drive

Discus and support how to remove duplicate files and photos from one drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to remove duplicate files and photos from one drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Saboor Qaderi, Jun 10, 2023.

1. how to remove duplicate files and photos from one drive

how to remove duplicate files and photos from one drive

:)

Saboor Qaderi, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos

Hi Tony,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Deleting photos from Microsoft Photos will delete the files from the original location. However, Microsoft Photos will only display the photos from the folders that are added to Photos application. You can remove the folders from Microsoft Photos that
    you don’t want. Follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Photos app.
    2. Click on the Ellipsis on the top right corner of the window and click on
      Settings.
    3. Under Sources, remove the folder that has duplicate photos by clicking on
      X.

To remove the duplicate photos from the computer, please navigate to the location where the photos are saved and then you can delete the photos are duplicate.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Jun 10, 2023
  4. BulldogXX Win User

identify duplicate photos

To remove the duplicates:

1. Right-click on a duplicate photo.
    2. A context menu will open
    3. Click on Delete.
    4. The file will be sent to the Recycle Bin.

BulldogXX, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

1. how to remove duplicate files and photos from one drive - Similar Threads - remove duplicate files

2. Are Files Duplicated in One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Files Duplicated in One Drive: I hope this is a simple question with a simple answer. I have been using One Drive as a file backup, primarily my photos right now. In the One Drive Documents folder there is a Camera Roll folder and several folders where all the photos are organized by Event. For example,...
  3. Are Files Duplicated in One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Files Duplicated in One Drive: I hope this is a simple question with a simple answer. I have been using One Drive as a file backup, primarily my photos right now. In the One Drive Documents folder there is a Camera Roll folder and several folders where all the photos are organized by Event. For example,...
  4. how to remove duplicate files and photos from one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove duplicate files and photos from one drive: how to remove duplicate files and photos from one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-duplicate-files-and-photos-from-one/cd171e2c-1e12-48f2-821d-dc472d2d6572
  5. how to remove duplicate files and photos from one drive

how to remove duplicate files and photos from one drive: how to remove duplicate files and photos from one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-duplicate-files-and-photos-from-one/cd171e2c-1e12-48f2-821d-dc472d2d6572
  6. How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive: I use iPhone iCloud and MS OneDrive at the same time. I have found there are many duplicated photos now.Question: 1. Can I use iCloud and OneDrive at the same time?2. How to avoid the duplicated photo problem occurs in the future?3. This is the most important, "How To Remove...
  7. How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive

How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive: I use iPhone iCloud and MS OneDrive at the same time. I have found there are many duplicated photos now.Question: 1. Can I use iCloud and OneDrive at the same time?2. How to avoid the duplicated photo problem occurs in the future?3. This is the most important, "How To Remove...
  8. duplicate One Drive files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    duplicate One Drive files: I have two drives in my HP desktop. One is an SSD with the OS. The other is a disk drive with my data. I have One Drive on the data drive with my documents and pictures. However, for some reason, there is another One Drive folder with the same files on the SSD under...
  9. How to remove duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos?: I upload photos that are in Microsoft photos to a file on the hard drive. But I noticed that uploaded files are still kept in Microsoft photos. I don’t want to keep two identical versions in different places...
  10. Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos

Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos: I have been using microsoft photos for a cuple years to quickly and easily upload photos from my camera to my computer , once in microsoft photos i upload the photos to a file on my computers harddrive i created . I noticed the files still on microsoft photos and in my file i...