Windows 10: How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive

Discus and support How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use iPhone iCloud and MS OneDrive at the same time. I have found there are many duplicated photos now.Question: 1. Can I use iCloud and OneDrive at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WCT852, Oct 21, 2021.

1. WCT852 Win User

How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive

I use iPhone iCloud and MS OneDrive at the same time. I have found there are many duplicated photos now.Question: 1. Can I use iCloud and OneDrive at the same time?2. How to avoid the duplicated photo problem occurs in the future?3. This is the most important, "How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive automatically?" Any tools?

:)

WCT852, Oct 21, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos

Hi Tony,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Deleting photos from Microsoft Photos will delete the files from the original location. However, Microsoft Photos will only display the photos from the folders that are added to Photos application. You can remove the folders from Microsoft Photos that
    you don’t want. Follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Photos app.
    2. Click on the Ellipsis on the top right corner of the window and click on
      Settings.
    3. Under Sources, remove the folder that has duplicate photos by clicking on
      X.

To remove the duplicate photos from the computer, please navigate to the location where the photos are saved and then you can delete the photos are duplicate.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 21, 2021
  3. wrkeen Win User
    Duplicate Photos in OneDrive

Is there a recommended method (or app) to remove duplicate photos from OneDrive pictures? I seem to be accumulating many.

Also . . . any precautions or concerns?

wrkeen, Oct 21, 2021
  4. How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive

onedrive duplicating my folders...

Hi.

Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway!
    Please don't ask me any question that will further delay the repair. Simply give me a step by step solution and then improve onedrive so this won't happen again to so many of us. I suggest you also add "onedrive" in the list of "Windows Topics" below since
    thousands of users have issues with it.

Thanks

Michel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Michel Chiangmai, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive

1. How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive - Similar Threads - Remove duplicate photos

2. How can I remove duplicate photos in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove duplicate photos in OneDrive: Hi sorry if I am not as educated as others in this forum but my OneDrive both Android and laptop are Nearing their limit and I don't want to have to purchase any more storage. I would like to at least remove duplicate photos because that is the primary storage source that is...
  3. How can I remove duplicate photos in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove duplicate photos in OneDrive: Hi sorry if I am not as educated as others in this forum but my OneDrive both Android and laptop are Nearing their limit and I don't want to have to purchase any more storage. I would like to at least remove duplicate photos because that is the primary storage source that is...
  4. remove duplicate photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove duplicate photos: How do I remove duplicate photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-duplicate-photos/e4a289b1-8239-4bd8-8cd8-f5d0e2d7ae96
  5. How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Remove duplicate photos from OneDrive: I use iPhone iCloud and MS OneDrive at the same time. I have found there are many duplicated photos now.Question: 1. Can I use iCloud and OneDrive at the same time?2. How to avoid the duplicated photo problem occurs in the future?3. This is the most important, "How To Remove...
  6. remove duplicate photos

remove duplicate photos: How do I remove duplicate photos from my computer. I'm on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-duplicate-photos/c74792c1-cfd3-4e0f-853b-9a35905be29d
  7. Duplicate photos in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate photos in OneDrive: I have numerous photo Copies in OneDrive photos. I located these by searching for "Copy" and they are located. If I highlight and press Delete, they do not delete. Neither do they delete if I right click them and delete. How do I get rid of these duplicates and why do I...
  8. Duplicate Photos in OneDrive

Duplicate Photos in OneDrive: Is there a recommended method (or app) to remove duplicate photos from OneDrive pictures? I seem to be accumulating many. Also . . . any precautions or concerns?...
  9. How to remove duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos?

How to remove duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos?: I upload photos that are in Microsoft photos to a file on the hard drive. But I noticed that uploaded files are still kept in Microsoft photos. I don’t want to keep two identical versions in different places...
  10. Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos

Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos: I have been using microsoft photos for a cuple years to quickly and easily upload photos from my camera to my computer , once in microsoft photos i upload the photos to a file on my computers harddrive i created . I noticed the files still on microsoft photos and in my file i...