Windows 10: How to remove duplicate videos on windows 10

Discus and support How to remove duplicate videos on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI I am trying to clean up my windows 10 pc and wondered how to find and remove duplicate videos. I have Duplicate Sweeper but I can only go into one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zoe Mc, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Zoe Mc Win User

How to remove duplicate videos on windows 10

HI I am trying to clean up my windows 10 pc and wondered how to find and remove duplicate videos. I have Duplicate Sweeper but I can only go into one file at a time. Thanks

:)

Zoe Mc, Dec 10, 2018

2. Video files removed, and/or duplicated & relocated - by a "bug" in Windows 10?

My video files are being removed, and/or duplicated & relocated by a "bug"? in Windows 10.

Sub-folders, named such as "family", "friends"and "vacation" were created within the "Video" folder.

Videos were removed from the "vacation" folder and placed into the "video" folder.

The "family" folder has videos in it, that are duplicates of videos in another folder.

NathanielGilliam, Dec 10, 2018
  3. How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Does the program you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Dec 10, 2018
  4. How to remove duplicate videos on windows 10

How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Do either of the programs you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

How to remove duplicate videos on windows 10

1. How to remove duplicate videos on windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove duplicate videos

2. remove duplicate photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove duplicate photos: How do I remove duplicate photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-duplicate-photos/e4a289b1-8239-4bd8-8cd8-f5d0e2d7ae96
  3. How to remove duplicate email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove duplicate email account: Hi,My laptop has a duplicate email account which make Office unstable and unhappy.In Settings > Accounts > Emails and Account my email appear twice Work or school account.The only difference between both is : one says "All apps can sign me in" and the other "Microsoft apps...
  4. How to remove duplicate email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove duplicate email account: Hi,My laptop has a duplicate email account which make Office unstable and unhappy.In Settings > Accounts > Emails and Account my email appear twice Work or school account.The only difference between both is : one says "All apps can sign me in" and the other "Microsoft apps...
  5. How to remove duplicate email account

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to remove duplicate video files in Pictures and Videos folders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove duplicate video files in Pictures and Videos folders?: I probably have thousands of duplicate video files in 2 locations (Videos and Pictures sub-folders). Is it possible to remove without installing 3rd party app? If not, which app do you recommend? submitted by /u/zacce [link] [comments]...
  7. how to remove windows video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove windows video: how do I REMOVE WINDOWS VIDEO IF IT IS NOT FREE so I don't get billed with it Connie Tuominen *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 218-256-0304 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-windows-video/f99863c0-d7eb-4dcb-ae05-9286418448b9
  8. How to remove duplicate Folders from My PC in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove duplicate Folders from My PC in Windows 10: I hide the the folders like Music, Downloads, Documents etc in My PC by editing registry and changing value of ThisPCPolicy from Show to Hide into the following registry entries of...
  9. How to remove duplicate Folders from This PC in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove duplicate Folders from This PC in Windows 10: I hide the the folders like Music, Downloads, Documents etc in My PC by editing registry and changing value of ThisPCPolicy from Show to Hide into the following registry entries of...
  10. Removing duplicate files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Removing duplicate files: I don't trust free duplicate file finders. Is there a way to find and delete duplicate files easily from a folder in Windows 10 that does not require using another program? 38286