Windows 10: How to remove Edit with Photos and Edit with Paint 3D from Context Menu in Windows 10

Discus and support How to remove Edit with Photos and Edit with Paint 3D from Context Menu in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to remove Edit with Photos and Edit with Paint 3D options from the right-click context […] This article How to remove Edit with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 24, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to remove Edit with Photos and Edit with Paint 3D from Context Menu in Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 24, 2021

2. how to add edit with paint to context menu like edit in paint 3d

there is an option edit in paint 3d i want to add edit in paint or open with paint apart from open with which groups the photo apps

Default_315, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Callender Win User
    Callender, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Jay#222 Win User

How to remove Edit with Photos and Edit with Paint 3D from Context Menu in Windows 10

how to add edit with paint to context menu like edit in paint 3d

Hi sinfulslave

I'll try to help you on this question.

So, if I understand well, when you right click on a picture, you want to open it "edit it" with paint, is that right ?

If yes, then when you right click on a picture, you should see an option "edit".

If you select this one, it will open the picture in paint.

I just tried on my own laptop, and I have the following options in -right click menu- :

- Open

- Create a new video

- Edit with Photos

- Edit with Paint 3D

- Set as desktop background

- Edit (select this one)

- Print

I hope this helps

Regards

Jay#222, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

1. How to remove Edit with Photos and Edit with Paint 3D from Context Menu in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove Edit Photos

2. Windows 10 update will remove “Edit with Paint 3D” from context menu

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update will remove “Edit with Paint 3D” from context menu: Microsoft has confirmed that it will remove “Edit with Paint 3D” from Windows 10 context menu with the next feature update. If you don’t know what Paint 3D is, then you probably were one of the many who ignored apps added with Windows 10 Creators Update. Paint 3D was first...
  3. Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu: I am looking for a way to remove the Print and Edit commands from the context menu when I right click on photos. I never use either and I already have a lot of items in the menu. Hopefully the screenshot is attached right. It shows you the top of my context menu with the two...
  4. Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove 'Print' and 'Edit' From The Context Menu: I am looking for a way to remove the Print and Edit commands from the context menu when I right click on photos. I never use either and I already have a lot of items in the menu. Hopefully the screenshot is attached right. It shows you the top of my context menu with the two...
  5. How to remove 'edit' option from context menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove 'edit' option from context menu?: I find the edit option really annoying and useless. Is there any way to remove it? Running Windows 10 Pro 149245
  6. Context menu edit

Context menu edit: Good afternoon I would like to ask for advice on how to edit the folder context menu in Windows 10 x64 build 1803, do I need 3rd party software ?, thank you. 117739
  7. How to remove 'Edit' and 'Print' from the context menu for images?

How to remove 'Edit' and 'Print' from the context menu for images?: How to remove 'Edit' and 'Print' from the context menu for images? 26662
  8. How to edit context menu?

How to edit context menu?: My context menus are already bloated by various software I installed. How do I remove items from there? 12169
  9. Edit with Paint 3D context menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Edit with Paint 3D context menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Edit with Paint 3D context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Edit with Paint 3D context menu in Windows 10 The Paint 3D UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app has been included in Windows 10 starting with Windows 10 build 14971. It has also...
  10. Edit with Photos context menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Edit with Photos context menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Edit with Photos context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Edit with Photos context menu in Windows 10 The Photos UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app is included by default in Windows 10. When the Photos app is set as the default app for...