Windows 10: How to Remove email from POP Server after Receiving It

Discus and support How to Remove email from POP Server after Receiving It in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Having set up a POP3 email account within WIN 10 Preview, 10565, I'm unable to locate how to remove a received email from my provider's server. I'm... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dapster, Oct 12, 2015.

1. dapster Win User

How to Remove email from POP Server after Receiving It

Having set up a POP3 email account within WIN 10 Preview, 10565, I'm unable to locate how to remove a received email from my provider's server. I'm prepared to hang my head in shame if it turns out the solution was really before my eyes, or is otherwise trivial. Any suggestions?

:)

dapster, Oct 12, 2015

2. Windows Phone 8. Two different email accounts with same email address.

Mikeanak12, Oct 12, 2015
  3. is possible to maintain emails in pop3 server after erasing on my phone

So on my POP account, that setting is set with the preferences on the web mail client. So if I receive an email on my device and delete it, it is not removed from the server.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Oct 12, 2015
  4. How to Remove email from POP Server after Receiving It

Like you I haven't got a bloody clue ! Such a bad app. Thunderbird for me.

Torquemada, Oct 13, 2015
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    I haven't figured it out either. I have to go into the server via web browser to delete them. Very annoying. Haven't figured out how to get them to delete from Android email programs either.

NavyLCDR, Oct 13, 2015
  6. Doesn't the Mail app use IMAP? If so, just delete it from the client.

nigelmercier, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to Remove email from POP Server after Receiving It

1. How to Remove email from POP Server after Receiving It - Similar Threads - Remove email POP

2. How to stop receiving Welcome in Windows 11 emails from *** Email address is removed for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop receiving Welcome in Windows 11 emails from *** Email address is removed for...: Every day since I installed Windows 11 on my laptop, I receive Windows 11 welcome emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and/or *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and there is no Unsubscribe option in these emails..... How is this GDPR compliant???...
  3. How to stop receiving Welcome in Windows 11 emails from *** Email address is removed for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop receiving Welcome in Windows 11 emails from *** Email address is removed for...: Every day since I installed Windows 11 on my laptop, I receive Windows 11 welcome emails from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and/or *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and there is no Unsubscribe option in these emails..... How is this GDPR compliant???...
  4. Can't receive emails from my server to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't receive emails from my server to Windows 10 Mail: Split from this thread. I have Microsoft Edge & Windows MAIL, NOT OUTLOOK...I can't receive emails from my server= Frontier to my Windows 10 = MAIL....
  5. Can't receive emails from my server to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't receive emails from my server to Windows 10 Mail: Split from this thread. I have Microsoft Edge & Windows MAIL, NOT OUTLOOK...I can't receive emails from my server= Frontier to my Windows 10 = MAIL....
  6. Does not receive email at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does not receive email at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: HiI can no longer receive mail on my livemail. I get the following message when I try to send mail to my account:Delivery to these recipients or groups failed:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***Unable to deliver the message. DNS reported that the recipient's domain...
  7. Connecting Outlook email to POP server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting Outlook email to POP server: I have a Windows 7 PC using Windows Live Mail. Using the same connection settings to my POP server, I have tried to connect using Outlook on my new Windows 10 PC. Will not connect. It will also not connect on my Windows 10 laptop. I have also tried with a legacy copy of WLM...
  8. receive email from Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    receive email from Microsoft.: We receive repeated emails from Microsoft Outlook saying folders have conflicting names or system reserved names. We would like this email to stop now. Sick of it. Regards, Ron Briggs....
  9. Removing Email & App account that was removed from teh server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Email & App account that was removed from teh server: Our system Admin initially created my account with a misspelling in the email address. he then created a correct account and deleted the misspelled email account. I deleted the misspelled account in my outlook. But Windows still lists the misspelled account in Settings ->...
  10. I just received a email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I just received a email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Hello, I just received an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that my account is blocked and I should verify my account and then wait for their response. Normally I would ignore an email like that but the email has me doubting this one. The email is in...