Windows 10: How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane?

Discus and support How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Uninstalled iCloud from my windows pc and now i get these 3 entries and when i click it says this. How do i get rid of them? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dizajner​, Jul 18, 2020.

1. How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane?

Uninstalled iCloud from my windows pc and now i get these 3 entries and when i click it says this. How do i get rid of them?

How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane? 3309ae73-55fd-4601-bbaf-7ec358284263?upload=true.png

:)

Dizajner​, Jul 18, 2020
  2. gob2004 Win User

How can I remove onedrive from navigation pane of file explorer?

I have two one drives on my laptop (Windows Pro 10 64 bit). I deleted one account (one drive-Leverage Proactive Deliverable) from my laptop, but it still appears on navigation pane of file explorer.

How can I remove it from navigation pane of file explorer?

I follow on below link but my registry doesn't have "{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" under "CLSID". How can I fix it?

How to Disable OneDrive and Remove It From File Explorer on Windows 10

How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane? [​IMG]

gob2004, Jul 18, 2020
  3. rizzelet Win User
    Remove Quick access from Navigation Pane in Windows 10  

I followed the steps in the this tutorial and was able to remove the Quick Access feature from the navigation pane of Windows Explorer - thanks for this.

However, the Quick Access feature can still be seen in the navigation pane of the save dialog explorer when trying to save a file from a web browser, for example. Do you have any tips on how to remove the Quick Access feature from this location as well?

rizzelet, Jul 18, 2020
  4. How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane?

Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

Is there a way to remove the Documents node from File Explorer's Navigation Pane?

justinmreina, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane?

1. How to remove entries from File Explorer Navigation Pane? - Similar Threads - remove entries File

2. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  3. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane: I had two versions of OneDrive, one personal and one professional each with different log in identities. I need to remove the professional one, which had at some point duplicated itself in the File Explorer navigation pane.I followed all the instructions found online related...
  4. Remove OneDrive from File Explorer navigation pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Removing icons from File Explorer navigation pane

Removing icons from File Explorer navigation pane: Hi. I have some items in the navigation pane of Win10 file explorer that I can't seem to get rid of. They point to nothing. When I right click them I have no option to delete. Here is a screen shot of what happens when I try to open one. Can anyone help me get rid of...
  6. How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane: [ATTACH]When you install Dropbox on your Windows computer, an icon gets installed in the Navigation Pane of File Explorer automatically. If you want to remove […] This article How to remove Dropbox from File Explorer Navigation Pane first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  7. Navigation pane Entry

Navigation pane Entry: I’m showing a listing ‘MININT-TGA-TGA1D1C’ in my navigation pane #1. Do any on this forum have any idea what this is all about? My 1st search of MININT came up with some thing related to the Cuban Ministry #2 screen. After using all letters in quotation marks I got the 3rd...
  8. How to remove OneDrive from navigation pane of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove OneDrive from navigation pane of File Explorer: Thanks Brink Another (similar) question in case you know the answer or have time to have a look at it. I moved my OneDrive folder to my E:\ drive on Surface Pro. A OneDrive icon has now appeared at the top of my FE navigation pane, which I would like to remove or hide. I...
  9. Removing entries in navigation pane?

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing entries in navigation pane?: My navigation pane shows Joseph Simpson (‘my name’) & My PC. Under My PC (expanded) I can see my external H-drives; but they do not show under ‘my name’. Both are almost the same as far as entries (Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Music, etc. etc. Would it be safe to move most...
  10. Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Documents from Navigation Pane in File Explorer: Is there a way to remove the Documents node from File Explorer's Navigation Pane? [img] 108947