Windows 10: How to remove evaluation watermark?

Discus and support How to remove evaluation watermark? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to remove evaluation watermark?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FSJunky, Sep 22, 2019.

1. FSJunky Win User

How to remove evaluation watermark?

:)

FSJunky, Sep 22, 2019

2. back on evaluation watermark?

Hello all,
    I have just upgraded to 10525 build and now the watermark (bottom right of screen) states that i`m back on an evaluation copy. do I ignore this? and is my old win 7 key still valid for future builds?.

regards Topper.

toppergraph, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Home Insider Build 10565 Evaluation copy?

Cool, thanks.

michaelleepow90, Sep 22, 2019
  4. How to remove evaluation watermark?

Windows 10 Home Insider Build 10565 Evaluation copy?

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows Builds.

I understand your concern about the watermark saying Evaluation copy, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that you cannot remove the watermark.

Do let us know the activation status of the current operating system?

Steps: Press Windows key, type settings, select
    Settings, click on Update and Security and
    Activation

Also, I suggest you to run the below command to check the activation status.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type Cmd, and select
      Command Prompt
    • Type slmgr /xpr (Not the spacing)and hit
      Enter.
    • Check if it shows your computer is Permanently Activated.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

1. How to remove evaluation watermark? - Similar Threads - remove evaluation watermark

2. REMOVE WATERMARK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE WATERMARK: HOW DO I REMOVE THIS WATERMARK ?? check the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark/56d749a3-e074-4e93-9c7b-5b6afd8f36e0
  3. REMOVE WATERMARK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REMOVE WATERMARK: HOW DO I REMOVE THIS WATERMARK ?? check the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark/56d749a3-e074-4e93-9c7b-5b6afd8f36e0
  4. Remove windows watermark

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove windows watermark: Hi. Is there a way to remove the windows watermark without a key? Like in the registry? Thanks submitted by /u/Ali_46290 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9fwc6/remove_windows_watermark/
  5. Watermark Update - Evaluation Copy Build 1903.vb_release.191025

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Watermark Update - Evaluation Copy Build 1903.vb_release.191025: Has anyone gotten the latest update preview build today? Watermark Update - Evaluation Copy Build 1903.vb_release.191025 This is the first time I've seen the watermark showing on the bottom right of my screen. I've checked the activation process, which is activated and...
  6. Watermark Removal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Watermark Removal: Hi, How can I remove Watermark from image.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watermark-removal/0a6de566-01c9-4942-b5e3-07df3321af62"
  7. Watermark removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Watermark removal: There are now several water mark removal tools available for those wishing to remove the watermarks from their screens. Just Google watermark removal to choice from what is available. The one I used was My WCP removal which worked just fine. . .Link. . .*Biggrin 2665
  8. How to remove "Activate Windows" watermark?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to remove "Activate Windows" watermark?: I have a watermark that says, "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". I upgraded from windows 7 and then I replaced my cpu and mother board a month ago and now this message appears and I do not have a product key to activate it with. 31492
  9. back on evaluation watermark?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    back on evaluation watermark?: Hello all, I have just upgraded to 10525 build and now the watermark (bottom right of screen) states that i`m back on an evaluation copy. do I ignore this? and is my old win 7 key still valid for future builds?. regards Topper. 18038
  10. How do you remove the watermark

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you remove the watermark: I know this distro is only a few days old but has anyone figured out how to remove the watermark in the lower right corner of the desktop yet? 2063

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove windows evaluation copy mark

2. windows10 how remove evaluation