Windows 10: How to remove extra space in 'life at a glance menu'

Discus and support How to remove extra space in 'life at a glance menu' in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the picture shows, is there any way to remove all that useless space created by the at a glance menu? Thanks. [img] 20637 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robby, Sep 1, 2015.

1. robby Win User

How to remove extra space in 'life at a glance menu'

As the picture shows, is there any way to remove all that useless space created by the at a glance menu? Thanks.
    How to remove extra space in 'life at a glance menu' [​IMG]

:)

robby, Sep 1, 2015

2. How do I add a calendar to "Life At A Glance Menu?"

I would like to add my calendar to "Life At A Glance"

LaVerne Rose, Sep 1, 2015
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    How do I add a calendar to "Life At A Glance Menu?"

Hi Laverne,

I would like to inform you that Life at a glance menu is generally termed as Start Menu. However click on Start menu and look for Calendar; right click on Calendar and tap or click on Pin to Start. Do let us know if you have any query. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 1, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Drag it to the left using your mouse

Gary, Sep 1, 2015
Thema:

1. How to remove extra space in 'life at a glance menu' - Similar Threads - remove extra space

2. How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?: Been having a minor issue where the desktop icons and OS watermark are too far away from the taskbar.Not too big of a deal - I'm in Win11 Dev Channel so bugs are expected but other PCs with this build don't have this issue.I don't think this is an insider-related issue for...
  3. How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove extra space between desktop icons and taskbar?: Been having a minor issue where the desktop icons and OS watermark are too far away from the taskbar.Not too big of a deal - I'm in Win11 Dev Channel so bugs are expected but other PCs with this build don't have this issue.I don't think this is an insider-related issue for...
  4. Life at a Glance

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Life at a Glance: After windows 10 update to 2004 Life at a Glance2nd picture dose not open. see the blue button just left of where it says type here to search and that is left clicking. 1st. picture is what i got now after update. I can't left click at all on it only right click. you need to...
  5. How do I re-enable Life At A Glance in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I re-enable Life At A Glance in Windows 10: the last update for windows 10 version 2004 removed life at a glance programs when you click on the window button you need to come out whit a fix Steve...
  6. How to Remove Extra Languages?

How to Remove Extra Languages?: So I had these language packages that were installed by mistake, and after deleting 'em they still pop up and work as usual for the keyboard. I can't find a way to delete or turn them off. Please, help. [ATTACH][ATTACH] EDIT: I found solution myself, gonna leave...
  7. Missing tile from life at a glance.

Missing tile from life at a glance.: Is there anyway to restore a missing app on startup. I unpinned an app and cannot figure out how to restore it. Windows 10. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-tile-from-life-at-a-glance/598dee7a-f577-4090-a263-247aeeb36790
  8. Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns

in Windows 10 Support
    Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns: Hi In Windows 10, how I do not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns of the Start menu? Thanks Bye 8234
  9. "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" start menu tabs are missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" start menu tabs are missing.: I messed up the computer I am using, and I restored it to windows 8 with the built in recovery system. After that, I re-upgraded it to windows 10 and I've noticed the other two start menu tabs are missing, and I cant seem to find a setting to re-enable them. I only want this...
  10. Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures"

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures": My imported photos have always shown up in both Life at a glance and My pictures but half my recent shots do not appear in My pictures. Is there a way I can transfer them into My pictures? 63903