Windows 10: How to remove fedora dual boot bios screen

Discus and support How to remove fedora dual boot bios screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've installed fedora as a dual boot recently and since my keyboard doesn't start up in time, and because fedora is on the top of the list it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HellogamesCF, Jan 15, 2021.

1. How to remove fedora dual boot bios screen

I've installed fedora as a dual boot recently and since my keyboard doesn't start up in time, and because fedora is on the top of the list it just start it up, which I do not want.

I've tried a lot of methods on youtube and here and they don't work.

The os doesn't even APPEAR in the system configuration boot menu or at system.

My bios version k01 v02.05 I honestly don't know if it helps

:)

HellogamesCF, Jan 15, 2021

2. Fedora dual boot not showing after win10 installation

I had Fedora 31 & win7 on my system. After installing Windows10 pro, Fedora dual boot disappeared & directly win10 loading. How to get back dual boot? Win10 have dual boot?

SudarshanDeshpande2, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Dual boot Windows/Fedora problem

Hello,

My computer was in dual boot Windows 10/Fedora and I wanted to replace Fedora with Ubuntu (by live USB). I made bad manipulations for this change which led to a Fedora that no longer worked. When I wanted to reinstall it, I put the root in the wrong place
    and nothing started so I tried to replace it with Fedora. But right now Fedora only works with 50G on the 900G of my hard disk. So I wanted to know if it is possible to get windows from a live USB.

Thank you in advance for your feedback,

Sincerely

__Sentinelle__, Jan 15, 2021
  4. AJain2810 Win User

How to remove fedora dual boot bios screen

Dual- Boot with Fedora

I am running the latest version of Fedora. It is the only OS installed on my laptop. I want to dual- boot with Windows 10 as the other OS. The disk is a single partition of lvm type. So, I want to know how to partition my disk to NTFS file structure and
    install Windows 10 to it.

AJain2810, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

How to remove fedora dual boot bios screen

1. How to remove fedora dual boot bios screen - Similar Threads - remove fedora dual

2. How can i dual boot Windows 10 and Linux Fedora?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i dual boot Windows 10 and Linux Fedora?: Hi! i recently wanted to install Linux Fedora in my pc and i want to dual boot it with my windows 10, how can i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-dual-boot-windows-10-and-linux-fedora/8c21ec6b-17ff-4f4c-a4dd-432ecccb6c4c
  3. How can i dual boot Windows 10 and Linux Fedora?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i dual boot Windows 10 and Linux Fedora?: Hi! i recently wanted to install Linux Fedora in my pc and i want to dual boot it with my windows 10, how can i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-dual-boot-windows-10-and-linux-fedora/8c21ec6b-17ff-4f4c-a4dd-432ecccb6c4c
  4. How can i dual boot Windows 10 and Linux Fedora?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to remove fedora boot option frim uefi boot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to remove fedora boot option frim uefi boot: i had a linux fedora version installed on my main ssd with a partition i now want to use an external ssd but even after i deleted the os and removed the partition i still have an boot option in my uefi "bios" i tried removing it with the "bcdedit /enum frimware" but after a...
  6. how to remove fedora boot option frim uefi boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove fedora boot option frim uefi boot: i had a linux fedora version installed on my main ssd with a partition i now want to use an external ssd but even after i deleted the os and removed the partition i still have an boot option in my uefi "bios" i tried removing it with the "bcdedit /enum frimware" but after a...
  7. how to remove fedora boot option frim uefi boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Fedora dual boot not showing after win10 installation

Fedora dual boot not showing after win10 installation: I had Fedora 31 & win7 on my system. After installing Windows10 pro, Fedora dual boot disappeared & directly win10 loading. How to get back dual boot? Win10 have dual boot?...
  9. Dual boot Windows/Fedora problem

Dual boot Windows/Fedora problem: Hello, My computer was in dual boot Windows 10/Fedora and I wanted to replace Fedora with Ubuntu (by live USB). I made bad manipulations for this change which led to a Fedora that no longer worked. When I wanted to reinstall it, I put the root in the wrong place and nothing...
  10. Dual Boot: Win10 and Fedora 22

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Boot: Win10 and Fedora 22: I am trying to do a dual boot. I have Win10 installed and the ISO file for Fedora22 on a DVD, but I can't seem to get into the Bios so that the DVD can run the setup file. I've already partitioned my hard drive and have reserved a separate petition for the Fedora22...