Windows 10: How to remove Ghost Touch bubbles from Windows 10 tablet

Discus and support How to remove Ghost Touch bubbles from Windows 10 tablet in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of the worst annoyances of touch-enabled Windows 10 devices is ‘Ghost Touching’ on the screen. It’s the random phenomenon where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 25, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to remove Ghost Touch bubbles from Windows 10 tablet

WinClub, May 25, 2019

2. Ghost Bubbles

When you touch a touchscreen it creates a "bubble" where your finger is. Ghost bubbles are created by an issue with the computer's touchscreen Human Interface Device. The screen thinks you touching it, makes "ghost bubbles" in rapid succession, and the
    mouse therefore doesn't react correctly either and you can't do anything about it other than disable or delete the HID. Every time your machine is restarted, Windows automatically restarts/reinstalls the Touchscreen HID and you have to start all over again
    trying to remove it.

LarryWest1, May 25, 2019
  3. Ghost bubbles

ghost bubbles started on the computer today. Got tech support they had me update video drivers. Worked for awhile now they are back. Windows did an update the other day. Now i have problems. Any suggestions. I am sure tired of this. Never had a problem
    till now.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

BrendaMcNair, May 25, 2019
  4. How to remove Ghost Touch bubbles from Windows 10 tablet

Ghost Bubbles

What are "ghost bubbles"?

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], May 25, 2019
Thema:

How to remove Ghost Touch bubbles from Windows 10 tablet

1. How to remove Ghost Touch bubbles from Windows 10 tablet - Similar Threads - remove Ghost Touch

2. How do I remove ghost bubble text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove ghost bubble text?: How do I get rid of this bubble text that is "floating" on my screen permanently? "Play GIF Art GIF by ImpressArt" appears on all screens/apps in the same spot regardless....
  3. How do I remove ghost bubble text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove ghost bubble text?: How do I get rid of this bubble text that is "floating" on my screen permanently? "Play GIF Art GIF by ImpressArt" appears on all screens/apps in the same spot regardless....
  4. Ghost bubbles on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost bubbles on windows 11: Hello, I am still continuing to have difficulty with ghost bubbles on my screen, all the things i tried can be viewed on my last question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-bubbles-on-windows-11/825a3d92-fc1e-457d-a9c9-7e84444af5e2
  5. Ghost bubbles on windows 11

Ghost bubbles on windows 11: Hello, I am still continuing to have difficulty with ghost bubbles on my screen, all the things i tried can be viewed on my last question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ghost-bubbles-on-windows-11/825a3d92-fc1e-457d-a9c9-7e84444af5e2
  6. Ghost bubbles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost bubbles: i am having problems with ghost bubbles on windows 11. i looked up ways to fix it but no solutions help. i use the touchscreen for work and such so i cant really just turn it off....
  7. Ghost bubbles

Ghost bubbles: i am having problems with ghost bubbles on windows 11. i looked up ways to fix it but no solutions help. i use the touchscreen for work and such so i cant really just turn it off....
  8. Ghost Bubbles on my touch screen - surface pro 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost Bubbles on my touch screen - surface pro 4: earlier i have been battling with jumping screen. now these ghost bubbles are making my life miserable. my surface pro is 3 years old. these things have started about 2 months back. sometimes they appear immediately after starting work and sometimes mercifully starts after...
  9. Ghost touch on Windows 10

Ghost touch on Windows 10: I've read how to fix the ghost touch bubbles and the cursed jumping around but how am I supposed to get into my computer to do that? The ghost touch won't allow me to do anything....
  10. Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10

Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10: Yesterday my touch screen started acting as if someone was touching the middle of the screen repeatedly (like 10-15 times a second). I virtually disables my ability to use the mouse. I have cleaned the screen, rebooted, gone into device manager and updated the drivers,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vertical ghost touches bubbles windows

2. ghost bubbles on windows 10

3. ghost touch rca tablet 10

4. dell touchscreen has flashing bubbles,
  5. windows 10 ghost operator bubbles,
  6. ghost touch bubbles,
  7. bubbles make computer usless,
  8. ghost touch windows 10,
  9. bubbles and squares on screen disable touchscreen,
  10. get bubbles off tablet