Windows 10: How to remove grey border line on selected items in windows 10 ?

Discus and support How to remove grey border line on selected items in windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I don't want windows to put that line whenever I select an item because every time it does I should refresh the directory. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DtomperYT, Mar 29, 2020.

1. How to remove grey border line on selected items in windows 10 ?

/u/DtomperYT, Mar 29, 2020

2. Border around selected item on Windows 10

In some software I'm using, a border is appearing around select items in list...

How to remove grey border line on selected items in windows 10 ? 3vggx.png

How to remove grey border line on selected items in windows 10 ? 7lKaE.png

Any ideas on how to disable this?

Eduardo Carísio, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Mingjai Win User
    Grey Borders in Photos App

I've started having this exact same problem on my Surface Pro 3 when Windows updated my Photos app to version 2018.18031.15040.0. The grey borders occur on the left, right, and bottom of the image when the app is a window, in maximized mode, or in split-screen
    mode. It is only when the app is in full-screen mode that the border disappears.

Mingjai, Mar 29, 2020
  4. How to remove grey border line on selected items in windows 10 ?

app windows borders

You can also configure it so that the color of the border changes automatically

One of the easiest ways to make the border color of Windows 10 automatically change when we change the other colors of the system is to access the configuration window to select the appropriate color to the wallpaper that is displayed on the desktop in that
    moment. For it:

Step 1: Right-click on the desktop, and in the menu that is displayed select the option "Customize", which will open the Windows 10 configuration window.

Step 2: After that, we click on the item "Colors", located in the panel on the left. Then we move to the panel on the right and activate the option "Automatically choose an emphasis color from my background".

Wilfredo_Soto, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

How to remove grey border line on selected items in windows 10 ?

1. How to remove grey border line on selected items in windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - remove grey border

2. How do I remove the border line on top of the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the border line on top of the taskbar in Windows 11?: I'm using Windows 11 22H2. I've just got TranslucentTB installed on my laptop. I want to make my taskbar Transparent but there is a border line on top of my taskbar which is really strange. I didn't have this problem on Windows 10 before. I tried to restart Windows Explorer...
  3. How do I remove the border line on top of the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the border line on top of the taskbar in Windows 11?: I'm using Windows 11 22H2. I've just got TranslucentTB installed on my laptop. I want to make my taskbar Transparent but there is a border line on top of my taskbar which is really strange. I didn't have this problem on Windows 10 before. I tried to restart Windows Explorer...
  4. Black border Around Focus/Selected Items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black border Around Focus/Selected Items: Hi,Is there a way to remove or disable the black border? I tried disabling the narrator but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-border-around-focusselected-items/8330daa6-d36f-4c4b-a182-d877b616adbd
  5. Black border Around Focus/Selected Items

Black border Around Focus/Selected Items: Hi,Is there a way to remove or disable the black border? I tried disabling the narrator but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-border-around-focusselected-items/8330daa6-d36f-4c4b-a182-d877b616adbd
  6. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  7. How to remove this white border

How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  8. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The only way to enable Windows Sandbox feature is from the Turn Windows features on and off utility. There are various components in the background that support the functioning of this Windows Sandbox feature. It will work directly on the basis of [...] This...
  10. Why did unwanted grey border line display in photo app in windows 10?

Why did unwanted grey border line display in photo app in windows 10?: As the title above, Whenever I open an image with white background by Photo App in Windows 10 and use mouse to zoom in or zoom out, The unwanted border line shows. This is the bug of Microsoft Windows 10? [ATTACH]...