Windows 10: How to remove Hacktool:win32/kms? can someone help me.

Discus and support How to remove Hacktool:win32/kms? can someone help me. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So we just got a new gaming computer, and then there is this pop up from windows antivirus. which is the hacktool:win32/kms. i've been trying to remove... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vib3, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Vib3 Win User

How to remove Hacktool:win32/kms? can someone help me.

So we just got a new gaming computer, and then there is this pop up from windows antivirus. which is the hacktool:win32/kms. i've been trying to remove it or trying to put it into quarantine, but no luck. that malware keeps coming back after scanning or removing from the PC. our uncle said don't remove the malware, since i read it that the malware is not harmless, but still is like a portal to let virus or other malwares in. i tried the malwarebytes, but when the trial end, the virus came back. not to mention, that the virus created trojan in the PC, but right now, the trojan is gone, all that's left is that hacktool:win32/kms. can someone give me a help on how to remove the virus? it would be really helpful.

:)

Vib3, Jan 7, 2021

2. How to remove totally the following detected by Microsoft Security Scanner HackTool: Win32/Gendows HackTool: Win32/KonBoot

Hi there,

My Microsoft Security Scanner deleted partially:

HackTool: Win32/Gendows

HackTool: Win32/KonBoot

Please, Do you know how to remove them totally ?

Thanks

Luis

LUIS PEREZ LASSA, Jan 7, 2021
  3. HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

HI EvangelosDenaxas,

The malware (HackTool: Win32/AutoKM S) has now been removed from this PC. When I reinstalled Norton 360 Premier, I ran a full scan and when I examined the results, I found that the malware had been quarantined and that my PC did not have any other threats.
    Two day later, I ran another full scan and no threats present on the PC. I reviewed Norton app's history and it revealed that "HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS" was removed.

MitchellXP, Jan 7, 2021
  4. How to remove Hacktool:win32/kms? can someone help me.

HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

I have the same problem with the HackTool: Win32/AutoKMS

EvangelosDenaxas, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

How to remove Hacktool:win32/kms? can someone help me.

1. How to remove Hacktool:win32/kms? can someone help me. - Similar Threads - remove Hacktool win32

2. Can someone help me remove this prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me remove this prompt?: Alright, I've had this issue for a while now, and I want to solve it. So essentially the issue is, whenever I boot up my computer, command prompt opens up and covers my entire screen. It doesn't affect anything to my knowledge but it's ridiculously annoying, can someone help...
  3. Can someone help me remove this prompt?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me remove this prompt?: Alright, I've had this issue for a while now, and I want to solve it. So essentially the issue is, whenever I boot up my computer, command prompt opens up and covers my entire screen. It doesn't affect anything to my knowledge but it's ridiculously annoying, can someone help...
  4. Can someone help me remove this prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. hacktool kms thread windows defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hacktool kms thread windows defender: hello, i facing this thread notification from windows defenderits show kms.i never cracked every single microsoft app in this pc, i use oem windows licence and microsoft office license that come from laptop manufacture. yes i cracked a photoshop and 1 game but that not even...
  6. hacktool kms thread windows defender

hacktool kms thread windows defender: hello, i facing this thread notification from windows defenderits show kms.i never cracked every single microsoft app in this pc, i use oem windows licence and microsoft office license that come from laptop manufacture. yes i cracked a photoshop and 1 game but that not even...
  7. Can someone help me remove this virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone help me remove this virus?: So, I recently recognized that randomly during the day Windows Terminal would pop up. I then recognized that when I was using Chrome and Windows Terminal randomly popped up, it would close all my Chrome windows, then relaunch Chrome a few seconds later into the start menu. It...
  8. Can someone help me remove this grey area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me remove this grey area?: I need some help. Please read the title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-remove-this-grey-area/61ce6f7b-d292-4ed5-a3f3-005da9dbf0bd
  9. Can someone help me remove this grey area?

Can someone help me remove this grey area?: I need some help. Please read the title. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-remove-this-grey-area/61ce6f7b-d292-4ed5-a3f3-005da9dbf0bd
  10. Can someone help me remove this grey area?

in Cortana