Windows 10: How to Remove 'Hindi-US' Gujarati-Us' as per image

Discus and support How to Remove 'Hindi-US' Gujarati-Us' as per image in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to Remove 'Hindi-US' Gujarati-Us' as per image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HomeStudent1, Nov 27, 2022.

1. How to Remove 'Hindi-US' Gujarati-Us' as per image

How to Remove 'Hindi-US' Gujarati-Us' as per image

:)

HomeStudent1, Nov 27, 2022

2. Hindi/Gujarati fonts not available

I am not able to read on Whatsapp, Msg and Email for Gujarati and Hindi fonts.

Pls let me know how to get the application or software to read the msgs. i have installed type hindi and type gujrati but it will support for write any msgs.

Regards,

Bhavin

Bhavink---01, Nov 27, 2022
  3. farby Win User
    Hindi/Gujarati fonts not available

Which phone ? If its a WP8 device you can download the Hindi Keyboard .. though Gujarati isn't available ..but on a WP7.xx device the only way is thru' the applications you are using ..

For reading.. did you try whats mentioned in the details of the application ..which says..

farby, Nov 27, 2022
  4. How to Remove 'Hindi-US' Gujarati-Us' as per image

Gujarati Fonts in Windows 10

Hi Altaf,

Though you have added the Gujarati Language Pack successfully, there's a possibility that it's not been set to be the input method. For us to sort out this concern, we would like to know the following information:

• Do you want to use the Gujarati language as the default language in your PC?
    • If not, do you just want it to be one of the input methods and leave the default language as English?

If you want to leave the default language of your PC to English, then we suggest that you add Gujarati as one of the input methods. Here's how:

• Open Settings and click Time & language.
    • In the left pane, click Region & language.
    • Under Languages, select the Gujarati language and click Options.
    • Click Add a keyboard and select the keyboard you want to use.
    • Once done, close the Settings window.

Assuming you want to use Gujarati keyboard in Microsoft Word, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Word.
    • In the System Tray, click the language icon and select the keyboard you want to use as shown below.
      How to Remove 'Hindi-US' Gujarati-Us' as per image 8b1f009a-6553-4925-9034-075b6bdbc1ae.png
    • You may now begin typing in your Word document and it should display the language of your preference.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

How to Remove 'Hindi-US' Gujarati-Us' as per image

1. How to Remove 'Hindi-US' Gujarati-Us' as per image - Similar Threads - Remove 'Hindi US'

2. It's not you, it's us

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It's not you, it's us: How can I do? I open a websiteand thenI saw Bing isn't available right now, but everything should be back to normal very soon.Ref A: 72A47DA7C0694BEA855E858E2C0F127C Ref B: BJ1EDGE0710 Ref C: 2023-01-25T07:43:13ZI refreshed the webpage, but it's still the same....
  3. How to Remove 'Hindi-US' Gujarati-Us' as per image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove 'Hindi-US' Gujarati-Us' as per image: How to Remove 'Hindi-US' Gujarati-Us' as per image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-hindi-us-gujarati-us-as-per-image/6d27e8c5-2676-47ca-88b5-43df6e6660f7
  4. Among Us

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Among Us: How can I install mods onto among us from the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/among-us/9a5c049f-69b5-4e5d-a7d4-0cda217bcdc7
  5. Among us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Among us: i downloaded Among us on my PC every time is press play this comes out : Among Us is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 not sure what to do to help ??...
  6. About Us

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About Us: CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN CÔNG NGHỆ CREATIVE VIỆT NAM – Chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ thiết kế website: thiết kế website doanh nghiệp, thiết kế website du lịch,… uy tín hàng đầu tại Việt Nam. Tên doanh nghiệp: CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN CÔNG NGHỆ CREATIVE VIỆT NAM Tên DN Quốc tế: VIET NAM CREATIVE...
  7. Cannot remove ENG-US

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove ENG-US: Win10 build 19041. I'm using two input language ENG-UK as default and Chinese. It's also showing the same with only two languages in preferred languages in Settings. However, English United States shows up in input method list constantly. I've tried uninstalling in lpksetup,...
  8. How do i remove US keyboard

How do i remove US keyboard: this is how it looks for me, if it helps somehow [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-us-keyboard/423e2032-9937-477e-a2d9-49d241b52bb8
  9. Cannot remove US keyboard layout

Cannot remove US keyboard layout: Recently I've noticed that a US keyboard layout has appeared on my language bar. I've always had jsut English UK and Japanese on there and it would switch between them whenever I press left shift + left alt. which turned out to be a very bad idea because I'm an artist and...
  10. How to remove English US ST keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove English US ST keyboard: [ATTACH] I can't seem to find the option to remove the English Standard Keyboard. Does anyone have any advice? Under keyboard options there is nothing for me to remove....