Windows 10: How to Remove Home fromTop of File Explorer Win 11

Discus and support How to Remove Home fromTop of File Explorer Win 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I understand that Home is the new name for Quick Access in Win 11 File Explorer, and that the second section are the links in Home, but there is a Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rafisher1, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Rafisher1 Win User

How to Remove Home fromTop of File Explorer Win 11

I understand that Home is the new name for Quick Access in Win 11 File Explorer, and that the second section are the links in Home, but there is a Home button in the top section that is useless. How do I get rid of it so the Home links can be at the top. I already removed OneDrive from there.None of what I found searching online works.

:)

Rafisher1, Jun 28, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 28, 2023
  3. Geethu B Win User
    unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11 - Microsoft Support

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings - Microsoft Support

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 28, 2023
  4. corrywd Win User

Cannot Remove File From File Explorers Recent Files List

I'm using Windows 10 and have always been able to remove files from the file explorer's recent files list. The file is listed as FileProvider and it is located in the ThisPC/downloads directory. Any other file is readily deleted from the list by the usual
    procedure. This file is not. Any suggestions?

THANKS

corrywd, Jun 28, 2023
Thema:

1. How to Remove Home fromTop of File Explorer Win 11 - Similar Threads - Remove Home fromTop

2. Win 11 - how to turn off / not display Home & Gallery in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 - how to turn off / not display Home & Gallery in File Explorer?: Hi,I have a work computer so I cannot edit its registry or run batch files that Windows 11 was recently installed on. Home and Gallery in File Explorer are causing lots of confusion, so I would like to not see them. I understand Home was called Quick Start in Win 10. It also...
  3. Win 11 - how to turn off / not display Home & Gallery in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 - how to turn off / not display Home & Gallery in File Explorer?: Hi,I have a work computer so I cannot edit its registry or run batch files that Windows 11 was recently installed on. Home and Gallery in File Explorer are causing lots of confusion, so I would like to not see them. I understand Home was called Quick Start in Win 10. It also...
  4. Windows 11 Home - File Explorer Red Eye Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home - File Explorer Red Eye Removal: Is there a way to remove a red eye in file explorer? I cant figure it out. I see spot corrector but it doesnt take the red eye away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-file-explorer-red-eye-removal/ae0e97e7-44ec-4b93-8c7a-cbcd75f2d19e
  5. Windows 11 Home - File Explorer Red Eye Removal

Windows 11 Home - File Explorer Red Eye Removal: Is there a way to remove a red eye in file explorer? I cant figure it out. I see spot corrector but it doesnt take the red eye away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-file-explorer-red-eye-removal/ae0e97e7-44ec-4b93-8c7a-cbcd75f2d19e
  6. How to Remove Home & OneDrive from Top Section in File Explorer Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Home & OneDrive from Top Section in File Explorer Win 11: I understand that Home is the new name for Quick Access in Win 11 File Explorer, and that the second section are the links in Home, but there is a Home button in the top section that is useless. How do I get rid of it so the Home links can be at the top. I also want to remove...
  7. How to Remove Home & OneDrive from Top Section in File Explorer Win 11

How to Remove Home & OneDrive from Top Section in File Explorer Win 11: I understand that Home is the new name for Quick Access in Win 11 File Explorer, and that the second section are the links in Home, but there is a Home button in the top section that is useless. How do I get rid of it so the Home links can be at the top. I also want to remove...
  8. How to Remove Home fromTop of File Explorer Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Home fromTop of File Explorer Win 11: I understand that Home is the new name for Quick Access in Win 11 File Explorer, and that the second section are the links in Home, but there is a Home button in the top section that is useless. How do I get rid of it so the Home links can be at the top. I already removed...
  9. How to stop win 11 file explorer home from freezing Not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop win 11 file explorer home from freezing Not responding: Every time I open windows explorer it opens home and then freezes , stops responding ,then crashes . It doesn't do it if I open a folder that's already on my desktop home . I've been having this issue since I installed my new ssd and installed win11 on it. I've updated and...
  10. How to stop win 11 file explorer home from freezing Not responding

How to stop win 11 file explorer home from freezing Not responding: Every time I open windows explorer it opens home and then freezes , stops responding ,then crashes . It doesn't do it if I open a folder that's already on my desktop home . I've been having this issue since I installed my new ssd and installed win11 on it. I've updated and...