Windows 10: how to remove hotmail account that I did not set up

Discus and support how to remove hotmail account that I did not set up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i remove a hotmail accoutn?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CynthiaBerrier, May 28, 2019.

1. how to remove hotmail account that I did not set up

how do i remove a hotmail accoutn?

:)

CynthiaBerrier, May 28, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 28, 2019
  3. Polarman Win User
    Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, May 28, 2019
  4. rpsgc Win User

how to remove hotmail account that I did not set up

rpsgc, May 28, 2019
Thema:

how to remove hotmail account that I did not set up

1. how to remove hotmail account that I did not set up - Similar Threads - remove hotmail account

2. how to add a hotmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add a hotmail account: how can I add a hotmail.ca account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-hotmail-account/d0e1d056-f7dd-469d-be09-8a6d6d836c29
  3. how to add a hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add a hotmail account: how can I add a hotmail.ca account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-hotmail-account/d0e1d056-f7dd-469d-be09-8a6d6d836c29
  4. Removing a new temporary hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing a new temporary hotmail account: Hi there,While I was trying to resolve the problem described in the below link by following the instructions of the independent adviser, I created a duplicate hotmail account which starts with test42.... This step was necessary because after creating a new local admin user...
  5. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hotmail account: I am getting termination notice addressed to user@hotmail. Due to no upgrade? Scam or not. By tapping a blue bar. No microsoft logo. Please inform as it says final notice to termination...
  6. Trying to remove account I set up my pc with.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to remove account I set up my pc with.: Sorry I don’t know anything about computers but I accidentally set up my pc with a super old email but once I added my current one it won’t let me remove the old one. Under my new account it says “manage” and “remove account” but under the old one it only says “manage”. Is...
  7. hotmail account settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hotmail account settings are out of date: It appears that I am not getting emails because I don't have Norton or some other security. Am I being forced to purchase a security service or can I bypass this? Doesn't Microsoft have some form of security already in it?...
  8. How do I set up a new account in hotmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I set up a new account in hotmail: I'm not receiving emails from Amazon and I'm told to set up a new hotmail account so they can send a 'code' to establish my identity. I can't find where to do this on the microsoft web site. Be grateful for assistance....
  9. remove hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remove hotmail account: Hello, I added my hotmail account for the xbox app but now i want to remove it from the windows 10, how can I do it? Help please. thank y[ATTACH][ATTACH]ou. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-hotmail-account/2fbee7a2-8499-4b86-92c2-ec36f84ab407"
  10. Reverse set up - Remove MS Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reverse set up - Remove MS Account: When I updated to Win 10 (from Win 7) I used my Microsoft account when setting up Windows 10. I now realise I do not want this. Can I reverse that action? 20904