Windows 10: How to Remove Hotspots

Discus and support How to Remove Hotspots in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do you remove unused hotspots from windows 10? [Original Title: hotspots]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shellmound, Jan 18, 2020.

1. How to Remove Hotspots

How do you remove unused hotspots from windows 10?

[Original Title: hotspots]

:)

shellmound, Jan 18, 2020

2. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 18, 2020
  4. How to Remove Hotspots

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

How to Remove Hotspots

1. How to Remove Hotspots - Similar Threads - Remove Hotspots

2. How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?: . In having forced us to use your widget didget **** is it make it ALOT more god damn clear HOW TO REMOVE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-bottom-left-hand-corner-stock/1bd2f53a-9c1e-443c-8fbb-e891c7108593
  3. How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?: . In having forced us to use your widget didget **** is it make it ALOT more god damn clear HOW TO REMOVE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-bottom-left-hand-corner-stock/1bd2f53a-9c1e-443c-8fbb-e891c7108593
  4. How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...: I did not think I answered any of the question on the initial install to set up a child account. I have looked at the many responses on the internet on out to fix the log-in loop even logging into the windows family page and removing the child account. However, the Family...
  5. How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...: I did not think I answered any of the question on the initial install to set up a child account. I have looked at the many responses on the internet on out to fix the log-in loop even logging into the windows family page and removing the child account. However, the Family...
  6. How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...

7. Windows 10 mobile hotspot and wifi option totally hide look like removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mobile hotspot and wifi option totally hide look like removed: my office computer have windows 10 and we alltime use this mobile hotspot, but now we not use this wifi in our phone, but our 1 friend use this wifi when he stay her duty shift time, but he don't say anything please say me the solution,how to unhide this option ..Please help...
  8. Windows 10 mobile hotspot and wifi option totally hide look like removed

Windows 10 mobile hotspot and wifi option totally hide look like removed: my office computer have windows 10 and we alltime use this mobile hotspot, but now we not use this wifi in our phone, but our 1 friend use this wifi when he stay her duty shift time, but he don't say anything please say me the solution,how to unhide this option ..Please help...
  9. Windows 10 mobile hotspot and wifi option totally hide look like removed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Remove Airplane mode and Mobile hotspot from WiFi menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Airplane mode and Mobile hotspot from WiFi menu: I want to remove these two icons/options. [img] 122136