Windows 10: How to Remove HP Mobile Protection Sensor Driver hpdskflt.sys

Discus and support How to Remove HP Mobile Protection Sensor Driver hpdskflt.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a new HP ProBook SSD based laptop. There is a system device in Device Manager - HP Mobile Protection Sensor which installs a low level... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steve C, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

How to Remove HP Mobile Protection Sensor Driver hpdskflt.sys

I just bought a new HP ProBook SSD based laptop.

There is a system device in Device Manager - HP Mobile Protection Sensor which installs a low level disk driver hpdskflt.sys for the SSD. This is useless since the SSD needs no protection.

There is no relevant installed program. I uninstalled the device and driver in Device Manager but it just reinstalls on reboot. How can I remove or disable this device?

:)

Steve C, Aug 17, 2019
  2. thewamp Win User

Drivers for HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor missing after OS Build 16299.334 (KB4089848) install

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1709

OS Build 16299.334 (KB4089848) Successfully installed on 3/25/2018.

Drivers for HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor missing after this install

on my HP dv7t Laptop. HP's sp64144.exe solved the problem of missing drivers for an unknown device by installing drivers.

This is for the Accelerometer that parks the hard drive heads if the Laptop is dropped.

thewamp, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Window 10 encountered BSOD due to DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION(hpdskfit.sys)

Driver verified and related to hpdskflt.sys is a driver. company: Hewlett-Packard. description: HP Disk Filter. file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hpdskflt.sys. product: Mobile
    Data Protection System.

Completely remove the current driver and install the newest driver available. For instructions on how to do that Read all about updating drivers by my partner JMH3143 here Updating a driver.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 17, 2019
  4. How to Remove HP Mobile Protection Sensor Driver hpdskflt.sys

Intel Management Engine Interface driver problem & HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor not working

How to Remove HP Mobile Protection Sensor Driver hpdskflt.sys 4b557e46-3401-41ec-ba5e-c3d80f2f6fe7.png

My windows defender was showing in the Health Report that I have a problem in the driver of Intel Management Engine Interface and that HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor isn't working. I ran the troubleshooter as recommended, and they came up with this result
    in the screenshot. Any ideas?

FahimSiddiqui, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

How to Remove HP Mobile Protection Sensor Driver hpdskflt.sys

1. How to Remove HP Mobile Protection Sensor Driver hpdskflt.sys - Similar Threads - Remove Mobile Protection

2. Write Protected .....How do I remove write protection from HP pen drive 16gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Write Protected .....How do I remove write protection from HP pen drive 16gb: I want to delete the files and format the drive from my HP pen drive but it keeps saying "write protected" I have used Diskpart to change Readonly but it still says "write protected.. Please help me solve this problemRolyTK...
  3. Write Protected .....How do I remove write protection from HP pen drive 16gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Write Protected .....How do I remove write protection from HP pen drive 16gb: I want to delete the files and format the drive from my HP pen drive but it keeps saying "write protected" I have used Diskpart to change Readonly but it still says "write protected.. Please help me solve this problemRolyTK...
  4. Incompatible driver: igdkmd64.sys when turn kernel DMA Protection on.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Incompatible driver: igdkmd64.sys when turn kernel DMA Protection on.: Split from this thread. HelloI have problem with starting Fortnite.Belowe is screenshot of message.Would You help me with this problem?Integrity of memory have problem with this incompactibility of this drivers.Thanks....
  5. Incompatible driver: igdkmd64.sys when turn kernel DMA Protection on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible driver: igdkmd64.sys when turn kernel DMA Protection on.: Split from this thread. HelloI have problem with starting Fortnite.Belowe is screenshot of message.Would You help me with this problem?Integrity of memory have problem with this incompactibility of this drivers.Thanks....
  6. Incompatible driver: igdkmd64.sys when turn kernel DMA Protection on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Removing .sys file in \Windows\System32\drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removing .sys file in \Windows\System32\drivers: Hello. I need to delete two 2 system files in the above-mentioned directory: silabser.sys and silabenm.sys which has Read & Execute, Read privileges only 108 KB. Each time I receive "Access Denied." I have tried various programs such as File Shredder, BitRaser, Chmod-Win,...
  8. How To Fix Your HP PC's Fingerprint Sensor.

How To Fix Your HP PC's Fingerprint Sensor.: Once in a while. Some HP computers with a fingerprint sensor might not work with windows hello. You go on the Microsoft help page. What do you see? You see "Update your Driver". Well that's not the case. If you are reading this. I'm going to teach you folks how to make...
  9. Hololens sensors driver Bug

Hololens sensors driver Bug: This is bugreport. I haven't found convenient bugreport form. I have Lenovo Explorer and I have some problem bug with nevest driver 10.0.18362.1162. The Left controller doesn't work properly, it isn't tracked, because its lights is low. But if I install "10.0.16299.1042 it...
  10. Validity Sensor Driver

Validity Sensor Driver: Hello, I've been having this issue since yesterday morning. I have been trying to update the driver for my Validity Sensor (VFS451) (fingerprint scanner) to the newest version so Windows Hello activates. I have an EliteBook 8740w, WIndows 10. I've installed drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HPs sp64144.exe

2. 450 g7 hp mobile data protection sensor

3. hpdskfit.sys

4. HP mobile protection sensor driver windows 10,
  5. hp mobile data protection sensor windows 10 driver,
  6. hpdskflt driver,
  7. how to permanently delete hp data mobil protection sensor