Windows 10: How to Remove HP Sure Click

Discus and support How to Remove HP Sure Click in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just bought a new HP Probook lap top which cam with HP Sure Click installed for secure browsing. I never activated it and uninstalled it. The icon... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Steve C, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

How to Remove HP Sure Click

I just bought a new HP Probook lap top which cam with HP Sure Click installed for secure browsing.

I never activated it and uninstalled it. The icon still appears in Chrome and Edge and I can't remove it (see below). The slider cannot be moved to disable it. How do I remove this irritating bloatware?

How to Remove HP Sure Click [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Aug 17, 2019
  4. How to Remove HP Sure Click

Hp 3520 printer can't remove

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you can uninstall the printer software from your system:

Step 1: Remove the printer from the devices list.

Remove printers and uninstall any Windows print drivers using Windows
    Devices and Printers.

• If your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.

• Turn the printer off and on again, and make sure that it is in a ready state.

• Search Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers in the list of results.

• Right-click the printer icon (
      How to Remove HP Sure Click c01514371.gif
      ) for your printer, and then click
      Remove Device. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

• If multiple icons exist for the printer, remove them all.

Step 2: Locating the List of Installed Printer Drivers and removing them.

Follow the steps below:

1. Select Device and Printers
    from Control Panel.

2. Click one time on the printer which you want to uninstall, then click the
    Print Server Properties button in the horizontal blue bar at the top of the window.

3. Click the
    Drivers
    tab at the top of this window.

4. click the old printer driver you want to remove, then click the
    Remove button at the bottom of the window.

5. Click the option to the left of
    Remove driver and driver package, then click the OK button.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

How to Remove HP Sure Click

1. How to Remove HP Sure Click - Similar Threads - Remove Sure Click

2. How to be sure to update or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to be sure to update or not?: I find this disturbing. That is, the dates on these updates. It is confusing... why would I want to update to a driver that is 8 years old??? Windows is supposed to put an end to worrying about installing the correct drivers. That was a major selling point for several...
  3. HP bloatware, HP Sure Sense Service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP bloatware, HP Sure Sense Service: When trying to download the new patch for League of Legends I get this notification and the patch fails. When looking for this "HP sure sense service" app on my system it is nowhere to be found. I was hoping someone had a solution to either getting rid of HP Sure Sense...
  4. Hp Sure Sense Service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hp Sure Sense Service: Hi, I was wondering why I keep getting notifications like this: [ATTACH] I was wondering if it was a real thing or a virus. I have multiple of them that and when I open it, it shows the files being quarantined are called msedgewebview2.exe and msedge.exe. It is happening...
  5. how to remove "click to run application manager"

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove "click to run application manager": Since installing the latest Windows update, nothing works any more. I get "Click-2-Run configuration failure when I click on icons that previously were viewed with "Word"....
  6. How to remove HP's "Support Assistant" icon

How to remove HP's "Support Assistant" icon: In my Win10 HP computer HP has installed in the notification area its icon for HP's "Support Assistant." I need to remove this icon--and the HP Support Assistant itself doesn't help me to do so. How can I remove this icon?...
  7. Install on an HP Laptop, not sure how to proceed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install on an HP Laptop, not sure how to proceed.: Hi, I'm trying to do a clean install on a friends computer, he wanted me to remove the HP recovery partitions and install windows on the newly expanded partition. I've hit a total roadblock with what to do. Firstly i deleted all the partitions and expanded to create one...
  8. Not sure what to call this, how to remove?

Not sure what to call this, how to remove?: Okay, so what I'm trying to get rid of is this pop up thing next to the volume bar. It appears whenever I adjust the volume on any site, and it's a general annoyance. How do I get rid of it? [ATTACH]...
  9. not sure how to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not sure how to fix: My Dell Optiplex when trying to save to my desktop this is what i see[ATTACH] how can i fix this just purchased this computer THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-sure-how-to-fix/ea95801f-9a91-4647-bab4-e7fa86d77907
  10. HP Clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Clicking: Good morning everyone, I have an Hp with intel Pentium cpu 3700 @ 1.60 Ghz. The computer is a little over a year old. The problem I am having is when it runs for a while, I begin to hear clicking noises. I am not sure where its coming from. It usually starts this noise when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable hp sure click

2. how to disable hp sure click

3. REMOVE HP SURE click

4. hp sure click secure view turn off,
  5. How do I disable HP Sure Click Secure View for Word,
  6. www.windowsphoneinfo.com,
  7. how to uninstall HP sure click,
  8. unistall outlook hp sure click,
  9. Should i remove HP Sure Sense,
  10. unblock hp secure browsing,
  11. hp secure click remove,