Windows 10: How to remove Include in Library context menu?

Discus and support How to remove Include in Library context menu? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I see an article to remove the 'Include in Library' context menu item but it is for Windows 7: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...text-menu.html.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hippopotamus, Sep 19, 2015.

1. How to remove Include in Library context menu?

I see an article to remove the 'Include in Library' context menu item but it is for Windows 7: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...text-menu.html.
    Can the same registry keys be used in Windows 10? If not, how can I achieve the same in Windows 10?

:)

hippopotamus, Sep 19, 2015

2. How to include OneNote in SendTo Context Menu in Windows 10

Thank you for your reply.

Regards,

Bulend

BulendBekaroglu, Sep 19, 2015
  3. How to include OneNote in SendTo Context Menu in Windows 10

I have successfully added Evernote, OneDrive, etc. to the SendTo menu but was not successful for OneNote.

The steps I have taken are:

• Make a shortcut of your folder on the desktop

• Open the run window - WIN+R

• Type shell:sendto into the run box. Then OK. That opens the sendto folder.

• Drag your shortcut from the desktop into the sendto folder. Close the folder
    I was able to perform the first 3 steps and was also able to drag the shortcut from the desktop into the sendto folder. However, when I right clicked a file and then Send to, I was not able to see the OneNote listed in the menu. (I can see OneNote, however,
    listed in the place where I dragged the OneNote shortcut to.

Any idea why this is so?

Regards,

Bulend

BulendBekaroglu, Sep 19, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to remove Include in Library context menu?

Hello hippopotamus, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Yes, you should be able to use that in Windows 10 as well.

Brink, Sep 19, 2015
  5. Thank you, it worked!
    By the way, seeing as how you are the author of that article on Seven Forums, may be you can write it here on Ten Forums too? Would be easier to find through Google.

hippopotamus, Sep 19, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Great news. *Smile

Yep, it's on a very long list of tutorials to create for a Windows 10 version of. I'll hopefully get to it soon.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to remove Include in Library context menu?

1. How to remove Include in Library context menu? - Similar Threads - remove Include Library

2. How to remove 'author' from Context Menu ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove 'author' from Context Menu ?: Disk Management has 'author' in its Context Menu. Google seems to be unaware of it, so cannot give me removal guidance. Registry has about twenty entries for Author, that also have 'context'. Any suggestions for removing 'author' ?...
  3. Change icons in : "Include in Library " right click menu

Change icons in : "Include in Library " right click menu: Hello, Just as I change icons in : send to " menu with this tutorial : How to Change Send to Desktop (create shortcut) Icon in Windows (thank you) I want to be able ,if possible, to do the same with the right click menu : "Include in Library' I must precise that I have...
  4. How to remove 'edit' option from context menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove 'edit' option from context menu?: I find the edit option really annoying and useless. Is there any way to remove it? Running Windows 10 Pro 149245
  5. How to remove context menu items from shell?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove context menu items from shell?: I want to remove the following three items only (marked with red x). [img] 115171
  6. How to remove Context Menu Program UAC Prompt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove Context Menu Program UAC Prompt: Hi, Been trying to sort this out, but no luck with my searching. I am using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free. Everytime I attempt to use the conttext menu to scan a file, I get the UAC prompt, which is extremly frustrating. I know the premium version must add policies to...
  7. Remove from context menu

Remove from context menu: Brink has posted a number of tutorials for removing specific program entries from the context menu. The screen shot is my current CM, showing two entries I'd like to get rid of. Is there a general method or places in the registry to look for? [img] 107356
  8. Optimize library for - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Optimize library for - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Optimize library for - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Optimize library for to Context Menu of Libraries in Windows 10 [img] Information default save location and public save location for the library. You can add a Optimize library for context...
  9. Manage library - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Manage library - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Manage library - Add to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Manage Library to Context Menu of Libraries in Windows 10 [img] Information default save location and public save location for the library. You can add a Manage library context menu to libraries...
  10. Add or Remove Include in library Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Include in library Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Include in library Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove 'Include in library' from Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information Libraries gather folders that are stored in different locations so you can browse them in one place. You can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove include in library context menu